This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit- Chat Thread No 15

• 844 replies
  • 52 subscribers

New Thread for every one.

Daily life chit chat, going for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting your grass,, what ever that day may bring. even being the weather forecaster, that is normal life, and we all have it.

If you wish to talk, regarding a special topic, please, start a new thread.

• That's good Ulls, need to keep you perky lol. Enjoy your little tiple before bed (but not while on pain killers). Hope uou have a hood rest tonight and get some sleep xx

Moi

• Ment good not hood unless you wear a night cap ho ho ho xx

Moi

• Ho Moi that made me laugh, I just looked up lynch, syndrome it's genetic that must give you an added worry about your family catching it.

• Good morning all

Ulls sorry to read that you are in a lot of pain. That’s rotten. I do hope something can be done to help you. Is it any better at all? Can the pain clinic help? 

Good to hear that your bowel nurse is pleased with your progress Moi! Hope you enjoyed your tipple last night. 

Yesterday I had to go back to the hospital to pick up my meds because the chemo nurse sent it out on the delivery van! I was so cross. I’ve had the same routine since November, chemo call Tuesday, bone injection Wednesday and while I’m at hospital I pick up my meds. Good job I don’t live that far from hospital but still an hour out of my day and the hassle of parking at the hospital. I had a different chemo nurse calling me and she doesn’t listen. I did have a lovely day after my injection though. I went to a lovely open garden with plants for sale. It poured with rain but stopped enough while we walked round. The gardeners were so helpful and knowledgeable. Plus tea and homemade cake afterwards. 
    Have a lovely Friday everyone and hope your pain doesn’t take over Ulls 

Jac x

• Morning Jac

Glad you had a nice day out, despite the rain, it is only water, after all. lol.

Every one seems to be having some sort of problems,   with appointments, i think the admin staff  for me have no idea, how they do their job, well  do not.

Though my ma c nurses are great i have to say.

I am normaly up and dressed to go out, on a Friday, though went yesterday.

I am still siting in my pj and having my first cuppa, think i am going on strike, and might stay like this all day lol.

That would be a first, am i to old for change, starting to think no i am not.

xx

• Good morning Ulls how was your night, hope uou got some decent painless  sleep. They recon I got it from my dad as he'd  had bladder cancer and there's a link with that to Lynch. My family except 1 have been tested and are negative, alas just me! Thank god. Have a good day xx

Moi

• Good morning Jac, it doesn't take me long to get to the hospital, but parking is a nightmare, so I understand your frustration, I'm due to attend oncology on Monday and pick up my meds at the same time, a walk round a garden with coffee and cake to finish of a good day indeed 

• Your never to old to change, I'm in a jogging pants and top not going out either, daughter visiting today.

• Cancer came via my father's side and osteoarthritis via mam's side my sister's and I have been subjected to both. It's good that your family have tested negative.

• Good morning  Jac , I'm sorry to hear your having problems with admin. Ellie s right  a lot are having similar problems.  My last blood test, on time new nurse did it, hence blood tests lost ! She booked my treatment for in the clinic,  I have it at home which I told her. My home team  sorted it at  last so I could have my treatment on the corect day. That was my last one till October. Sounds a lovely afternoon with all the plants in the gardens so relaxing. Have a good day xx

Moi