This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit- Chat Thread No 15

• 844 replies
  • 52 subscribers

New Thread for every one.

Daily life chit chat, going for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting your grass,, what ever that day may bring. even being the weather forecaster, that is normal life, and we all have it.

If you wish to talk, regarding a special topic, please, start a new thread.

• Hi Bev I'm so pleased for you, I do know what you've gone through as my eldest daughter does have mental health issues and since my diagnosis doesn't want to know me, but I still phone her once every 2 weeks (that's all she'll permit.) So strange we use to be close. Make the most of it and enjoy having your son and granddaughter back in your life. Great news xx

Moi

• Morning, I haven't had terrestrial TV in 5 yrs and definitely don't miss it. Sometimes when I've house sat for my sister I've put her telly on to see what's on, and it a case of .... yep still the same trash Joy and switch it off again.

I have a big collection of dvds and my Fire stick with Amazon, Netflix, Disney and YouTube. So I have lots to watch,  it costs me under £20 a month. 

Because I don't watch live tv I don't need a TV licence or pay extortionate money for Sky etc.

Cat x

• Good morning all,  looks rather dull outside, wonderfully August Bank Holiday, Should be sunny. We'er of out later, to the Albert Dock for lunch and a mutch around town. Staying out of the kitchen today as I had  mishap with some sprouts yesterday !! Not going to far as the roads will be chocker. Anyone doing anything nice today. Xx

Moi

• Hi Cat, alot of my family just stream programs, we do as well but still have terrestrial TV as we are in a scheme for over 60s and don't have to pay tv licence cos of My husbands age, but before moving here we had to pay it, those who pay it costs £7 a year it's a community license. Anyway Cat have a good day xx

Moi

• I did use to fish in a stream, never used it for anything else!

I think I was overtaken by technology when we got our first telephone!

how comes everything hurts in the morning after a nice few hours sleeping.

I am starting to wonder if I am not well.

• Good morning BP, yes technology has took over most things, but you can still fish in your stream. As for pain in the morning,  you mustn't have moved all night (lucky man) so waking up and moving your poor joints and muscles,  they shout Aye what are you doing ! I was comfy there, pain for you . Have a good day and keep moving xx

Moi

• Thank you, I do love a bit of sympathy in the morning, sets me up for the rest of the day.

I think I will spend today worrying that I havnt done anything, but better than actually doing something I find.

talking nonsense now, that means time for meds!

• Morning everyone. Well I am fed up ! Rain rain and more rain!! And the weekend with Mr Simo home went so fast I blinked and missed it!   we don’t have a bank holiday until the end of August, I wish there was one today, because the sun is shining here for the first time in days, although it feels like weeks ! Did I mention I’m fed up ! 
    Joy

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Hi Chelle , Well I'm showered clean pjs on, got to give myself a good shack to get moving. Its overcast and the odd shower here and there. Let's blame the rubbish weather  making us fed up, that's why we're going out for lunch. Cheer up chuck xx

Moi

• I am glad i am not the only one, that's fills like that, thought i had some thing wrong with me, well i coyld have.

Was lovely and sunny here put washing on line, yes bid black clouds, i am going  back to bed, nothing bothers me, when i am asleep. xx