This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 12

• 868 replies
  • 51 subscribers

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• wrong spelling seen eyes are getting bad lol along with everything else,

• Congratulations Bev, so very well deserved.  You can relax and celebrate with lots of cake.ClapClapClapHuggingThumbsup Big hugs xx

Moi

• Ho Bev I'm so happy for you that's great news, it's very nice when you pass your sell by date and official stable mable ThumbsupThumbsupThumbsupThumbsupThumbsup

• Hi Bev that is fantastic news i am so happy for you that is the best news i have read today. Love Tricia.xxxx

• Hi Bev, FANTASTIC, SUPERB, AMAZINGLY!!! Get the idea, I'm sooo excited for you. Enjoy every moment of that EXTRA time, you deserve it! There are more and more of us here past our "sell by dates" it is amazing.

Now we just need everyone else to join the Stable Mable Club! You should celebrate by booking a couple of nights Break Away and get spoiled!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Bev, this is wonderful news, so happy for you.  Nothing wrong with waffling on a bit in the case of news like that.  When you are excited about it we are all excited about it here.  Blooming fantastic :) xxxxxxx 

• Good morning everyone.  Up early to get over to health centre for my pre oncology blood appoitment today.  I am feeling a wee bit better today and the big news is…wait for it………..I am going for coffee and cake.  So the world must be spinning on its proper axis today lol.   I was so pleased to read Bevs good news.  Let us hope it is the start of a good news for lots of us.  Ellie I did see there were a few posters who haven’t been here in a bit.  Like you I hope that they are all ok. 

Have the best morning and day everyone.  I will report on my cake later.  Sending positive vibes from, no rain in weeks, west of Scotland.  (This is highly unusual as you would know.)

• Morning M so glad youre feeling a little better. Good luck on your oncology appointment. Iam sending you a great big bag of positive vibes. Coffee and cake is always a must. Hope your appointment, like Bev is full of good news. Love Tricia. xxxx

• Enjoy your coffee and cake M I’ve been hosing the garden before there’s a ban!!! 
    Glad you are feeling a wee bit better. 
    Judy xxx

Have a good day all. I’m off to have a good ole gab  with a friend. 

• Morning Judy you cant beat a good old gab enjoy and have a great dat. Love Tricia.xxxx