This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 12

• 868 replies
  • 51 subscribers

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• Good morning all, the sky is clear sun shining still a nip in the air bone tablet taken, just back from a walk in the woods, going to prep breakfast and a cup of cranberry juice to take the rest of my tablets, hope you're all well today.

• Wow Ulls that walk in the woods early in the morning sounds idyllic. I’m meeting a friend with her very lively two year old son for coffee at Costa. So I need a hearty breakfast! Then having my eyebrows done later. fabulous weather Sunglasses 

Happy bank holiday folk xxx

• Hi, is that where you lie in a chair and the eyebrows are plucked out with thread, don't think my spouse has ever had that done.

• yes! Sounds torturous doesn’t itJoy but my Thai friend has such a gentle touch I nearly fall asleep. 

• A very good morning to you too Ulls and what a lovely start to the day you’ve had Heart️. I am back on breakfast duty for Phoebe, our cat - alarm went off at 6am for this! She was very pleased to see me and has been in and out of the house, like a boomerang, ever since! Enjoy the sunshine as I am sure you will do.

• I agree, that walk Ulls did, does sound idyllic!

Enjoy your day and have a lovely time with your friend and her young son HeartSunny️.xxxx

• Thanks Ruby and I hope your day is good too. Love animals they only need food and a home and they give their all back. Katy is my Thai friend who I’m meeting for coffee Coffee️ xx

• You're so right it doesn't look comfortable at all but I'll take your word for it. After all you've got to look you're best, and considering you a tad older than me you certainly achieve it.

• I was just locking the door on my way out at 6 very nice peaceful walk, I do it most days unless I have had a bad night, I really like the dawn in the wood all gods creatures waking up 

• Life begins at 70 Ulls I had a nose stud done a butterfly tattoo on my ankle and i have my eyebrows done!!! 50, 60 i was too old. Come 70 i didn't give a monkey lol