This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 12

• 868 replies
  • 51 subscribers

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• any way has your day, been quiet nice, in other ways, been lovely here, for a change.

• Sorry I fell asleep Ellie, I did have a nice day in general and was glad to leave work behind. Slept most of the evening one way or the other so up for a wee quick cup of tea and then I will go back to sleep. 

M x 

• Oh Morton, You should never apologise for falling asleep! That's what we all are trying to do at this time of the morning!

I do hope you got back to sleep after your cuppa, you made it sound so easy!!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • I couldn’t agree with you more itisme. When I’m with friends and family and talking about other things rather than me, and having a laugh, I feel normal. It does me the world of good. Like yesterday at my granddaughter’s 16th birthday bash. We all had a ball xx

• Hi Annette I did get back over to sleep quite easy…I am lucky that way as I can fall asleep quite easily but I do waken a lot.  Hope you got some rest and have a lovely Sunday Annette 

M x x x x 

• Awww…I hope you and your family had a wonderful time yesterday.  Oh to be 16 again, although I don’t think I would like to be a teenager with all the phones and photos that are about these days lol!  At least my misspent youth wasn’t on camera! 

M x 

• Good Morning each and everyone of you.

It is  a beautiful looking day, sun is shinning, and all is still.

Well i cannot decide, if i am getting old, have some thing wrong perhaps, or worked to hard yesterday, lol.

I cannot move this  morning, everything has seized up, knees ankles, back, lol

Reminds me of  a song hands knees and bom a daises y

Never mind garden looks well.

I hopxxxxe you all have the wish or want,

• hope you all have the day you wish or want xxx eyes seized up now, give me a breakxxx

• Hi Joyce, glad you enjoyed your grand daughter's party, did it make you feel you were 16 again?

• Hi Annette, I slept well last night as I had a sleeping draught, well 5 of them actually and good company, we are going to the club tonight, there's a turn on hopefully enjoy ourselves, proberbly get a good night sleep tonight same reason.