This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely morning - daily chit chat thread - no 10

• 789 replies
  • 52 subscribers

Hello everyone, here is the new lovely morning thread for all our daily chit chat. 

• Sounds wonderful. We are hoping to get there in September, all being well. Have a lovely time. Xxx

• Thank you Ulls, also apologies for only just seeing your reply. I am no feeling wobbly but my partner is struggling a bit today.  We’ll get there - he is having weekly counselling and I have suggested that he might need to go back on antidepressants for a bit. I’ve had quite a good day today - got all the chores done and at times, it’s been beautiful sunshine today. I hope you are okay and maybe have plans for this Easter weekend. 

• Hello Ellie, I believe your mirror is correct and the A1 image is you. Heart️. I hope you’ve had a good day. I’ve been very disappointed at not putting any washing out on the line today - think I am getting obsessed with it! SunnySunnySunny

• LOL LOL I Wish,we can always dream, Ruby,been raining here nearly all day, and it has got cold tonight,

I love getting my washing out, always have since the kids where babies., 

Went shopping, nightmare, came home put it away, neighbor v knocked, Then son came in, so not done much today, am i bothered no not really, was up 6,30m not used to that,

Glad you have had a good day, though, sorry to hear about hubby, tomorrow another day, xxxWink

• Hi Ruby, we have just come back from our daughters, we won't be going anywhere else my wife doesn't like crowds.

• Sounds wonderful x

• Hello Ulls, good to hear you’ve visited your daughter. My partner is a real homebody and if the weather is kind to us, we’ll hopefully be soon a lot of gardening this weekend. Take care.

• Hi Ruby, our daughter always has something in mind when we go through, this time it was her shower which was not working correctly, luckily all it needed was a new pipe and head, our S/I/L stretch it as his arm went round the pipe as he fell whilst having a fit.

• Good Friday in a few ways.

The Sun is out, i have had a lay in, and having my cuppa.

Few jobs to try and do before son turns up,

I hope you have a lovely Bank Holiday, and you are all well.xxx.

• Good Friday Morning everyone, not doing much today, will be attending the passion this afternoon, otherwise just go with the flow.