This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely morning - daily chit chat thread - no 10

• 789 replies
  • 52 subscribers

Hello everyone, here is the new lovely morning thread for all our daily chit chat. 

• That's a pity Ellie is been a lovely day here, and quite warm, sun still shinning, I'm sitting in front garden, wife cooking.

• Hi Chalkdust, my name is quite common in Nordic countries.

• LOL Well was lovely,now night time, and cold, heating on, i am afraid,

Its all right for some, if i sat in garden, still got to come in and cook though when i visit, i will be on holiday, x

• Yes, I did Google it and it said you were a viking. I do like those helmets with the horns coming out of it that you wear, most fetching.

• Of course I would expect nothing else, we look after our guests, our friends who are here often are different they help 

•  Morning Good Morning, i danced the whole night threw, good morning good morning to you.

Yes it i a bit chilly here this morning, , second cuppa, then shower, waking up before alarm even goes of, what is going on, i  am shopping, so yes it is Friday...I hope you good people, have a nice day , what ever you have planned, or want to do,

Another week nearly gone, times goes so quick, when having fun, 

xxx

• Ellie a very good morning to you too. Its grey and chucking it down here.I looked out the window to find that my shed roof has been ripped off. Ihave to take my car and get two new tyres fitted this morning and then a CT scan in the afternoon. I hope you had a restful night . Enjoy your Fridays shopping treat yourself. Love Tricia. xx

• Morning

It is wet here as well, 

Well you have a good day, that is the three things, every think comes in threes.

New tyres you do need for the winter, lol mind you it is April and Ct Scan a must.

Yes will treat myself, a bottle of wine, will go done well.

Well i went to bed 11.30, and woke at 6,30 before alarm, was a lovely sleep, lol

My brain was taking a rest, Enjoy your Friday, shower for me, Later xxx

• Good morning all, Ellie your nice and lively and happy this morning giving us all a cheery start to the day, enjoy your shopping .

Tricia, I hope all goes well for your scan and uou get good results shortly. I hate waiting for anything especially results. Me well of to get diabetic eye test this morning,  then no particular plans for the rest of the day. Its overcast and cold here today so will be wrapping up. xx

Moi

• Morning Moi Hope you have had a good night and your eye test goes well. yes Have a great day hopefully the sun will come out and it warms up a bit . Take care. Tricia. xx