This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely morning - daily chit chat thread - no 10

• 789 replies
  • 52 subscribers

Hello everyone, here is the new lovely morning thread for all our daily chit chat. 

• Thank you Annette Many congratulations to you and your hubby 

M x x 

• Thank you Ellie x 

• Good morning everyone on this super bright sunny day :) Bloody cold eat wind though.  Hope you are all doing well this morning.  I have an early appointment with my hospice nurse.  She is so supportive and helpful.  Very nice way to start the day and gives some nice hope for the rest of the week etc. 

Hope you all have nice days planned?  I will get a wee walk later on I think, that wil blow the cobwebs away.  

Take care all 

M x x 

• Hi, yes bit cold here, no Sun.

I hope you have tea and cake, with your nurse, and hopefully you get the information, you would like to know.

I was going to clean some windows, but like a woman i changed my mind, going to cut grass.

Enjoy your day xxx

• Hello Jac, no probs at all - I frequently jump in on messages! We’re all having a conversation methinks Heart️. With Reiki, I’ve only been having the treatment for a few months and to be honest, I wasn’t sure if anything was happening.  It’s described as non-Invasive and the therapist lightly places their hands on the person. I personally have found it be more and more relaxing with each session. Sessions are 25 minutes which sounds short but I always feel like I’ve been in the room for hours!    I’ve just Googled it and it isn’t widely recognised as a healing treatment. My salon therapist is wonderful (calm, warm and empathetic) and for me, both the treatments add to my general wellbeing. xxxxxxxx

• Yes yours was a week after mine, i got to 53 years, and never ever though twe would get to our golden though we did, a life time, though went in a flicker, xxx

• Agree with every think you say Ruby about Reike, my husband and i both had it ours was for an hour, so the other was booked in straight after,

The best feeling ever, and we both slept so well, xxx 

• Morning Ellie, so pleased to hear this. Great to hear you both had a whole hour of treatment too - I slept like a log last night! Zzzxxxxx

• Wow that is a task Ellie, take care…i just had a nice wee biscuit today lol.  It was a good catch up with the nurse. 

Take care, don’t do too much 

M x 

• Good morning to you Morton too. I am sure your appointment with your hospice nurse has lifted you - the people we meet on this ‘journey’ are incredible and I am so pleased that she is really able to assist you and help you face  the rest of the week. I am about to put some washing out on the line (Ellie, hope this pleases you - we do both love putting our washing out Heart!). Going to a local garden centre for coffee and cake with a neighbour this afternoon - it’s got to be done! Enjoy your walk and the lovely fresh air. Best wishes.