This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely morning - daily chit chat thread - no 10

• 789 replies
  • 52 subscribers

Hello everyone, here is the new lovely morning thread for all our daily chit chat. 

• My name's not willy nilly, still never mind 

• lol i will remind you, unless i get Alzheimer's lol lol. then you remind me 

• Thank you Tricia, apologies that I’ve only just replied to you. I hope you were okay today, during your scan and that you treated yourself when you got home.  I finished my first cycle of Capecitabine this morning - feel pleased that I’ve achieved that. I had a brief visit to the dentist first thing then I had an Indian Head Massage and also, Reiki, at a local place I go to. I felt a bit stressed on the way in but genuinely felt much better for the treatments. Have a good night’s sleep and let’s catch up soon xxxxxx.

• Hi Everyone, My husband and I have reached our 51st Wedding Anniversary but 52 come October! How we made it this far is amazing as cancer had other plans!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Morton, I'm pleased you've had one scan done! Maybe they will be able to do the next two at the same time!

The waiting is the worst part. Keep busy reading a book or something restful!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Congrats Mrs Anndanv. X

• Oooh lovely Ruby, I used to get an Indian head massage at my hairdresser but they don’t do it anymore. I’ve never tried Reiki and don’t know a lot about it. What happens and what does it do? Sorry for jumping in on your message to Tricia but I didn’t think either of you would mind 

Jac x

• Congratulations Annette! That’s a huge achievement. Hope you are well enough for a celebration 

Jac x

• Good morning everyone, hope you all slept well and are feeling good today. I had a restless night and am tired this morning but am driving to Mum and Dads so will need coffee before I go! 
    Jac x

• Morning Here we go, Here we go ,Here we go,, yes it is Wednesday,

Well weather in this area lots more colder next week, for goodness sake.

Waiting for my cuppa, yes Bone tablet day, cups lined up, and breakie is prepared.

I  hope, you you have nice things, perhaps lined up for to day,  i am ONLY thinking about cleaning some windows, then i might no,t.

Right my time is up, make my tea,

xxxx