This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely morning - daily chit chat thread - no 10

• 789 replies
  • 52 subscribers

Hello everyone, here is the new lovely morning thread for all our daily chit chat. 

• I was only joking with Ellie, my wife has OCD and it's hard to live with, she's never still has a cloth and disinfectant spray in her hand's.

• I am late i am late, though glad everyone one is up bright and early.

Sun is out here, for as long as it stays that way.

Morton yes what else would, you be  doing, Jac spring cleaning, err not n my agenda today.

Tricia yes you have a brain, if you do not, there are plenty here that must be the same.

Still in pj, shower time.

Did any one watched Debra James Documentary last night.

Not for every one, though for me well worth a watch, i laughed, i cried i cried and yes i cried.

Have a good day, later

xxxx

• Will check my Diary, have quiet a few bookings, so far, when a slot is vacant, i will mark you and wife down, and go and enjy your self, xxx

• lol Ulls i knew you were only joking with Ellie. Give you wife my best wishes as OCD is an awfully debililitating and distressing disorder . I have had OCD for many years so can understand . Best wishes to you both. xx

• Good morning Ellie you are never late you always get here at the right time for you lol. I didnt watch the documentary thought it would be too sad. Such an inspiratioal woman she was. Hope a fabulous day ahead is waiting for you. Love Tricia. xx

• I bet your as clean as a whistle, thats for sure, Bright  as a button xxx
  • Glad i watched it, was sad, though food for thought.

Nothing in my diary, though must get showered cannot stay in pj all day, some one important might turn up, Later xxx

• Yes I watched the BowelBabe. What a girl. What an entire family. Did a bit of crying, not sure if it was for myself or Deborah!

Hopefully she was fast tracked to heaven.

• i did as well, for her and myself, and everyone here, made you think, i have to say x

• Nooooo! I hate cleaning and gave up this morning as has gone cold again! Can’t have windows open today it’s freezing! Sorry Ulls you’re on your own with that one! 
    Jac x