This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely morning - daily chit chat thread - no 10

• 789 replies
  • 52 subscribers

Hello everyone, here is the new lovely morning thread for all our daily chit chat. 

• Well Ellie if you get the first cuppa right it's the best. Very gray here Ellie, looks like it's going to be a stinker. I'll have to get me wellies out the cupboard lol xx

Moi

• This is fantastic news Moi, glad you had a nice time in Llandudno too.  I have been once and thought it was really nice. 

M x 

• Just got This Morning on and they talking about tuppa ware. Any of us older girls remember the party's, we use to have lots of fun and everyone brought either food or drink Cocktail my favourite drink then was Martini and lemonade so uou can guess what I took. Had cupboards full of tuppa ware xx

Moi

• Good morning everyone, hope you are all well this morning.  Nice to see the chit chat thread back : Hope you have either a relaxing day or if any plans they all go according to plan.  I am feeling a wee bit weak post chemo but not too bad at all this time round.   It’s cold and bright and breezy here.  Lovely fresh day so I think I will try a wee walk for some fresh air.  Cup of tea first though. 

Take care everyone 

M x 

• Thanks M Blush  as you can tell I'm very happy with stable mable. Yes I love Llandudno,  but always do to much Walking. Lolxx

Moi

• The rain is here Ellie and its quit windy as well, wellies and raincoat day I think xx

Moi

• OMG The Heavens opened, while you have been talking about tea, i have washed kitchen floor, and bathroom, though hoover still siting in living room, since Monday and still not used lol.

Like my tea wet, and cooled  right down, to drink in one go lol

• Yes M these treatments can leave you washed out the next day or so. Just do what your body tells you it wants to do. So glad you are coping with the chemo. Enjoy your wee walk xx

Moi

• Well was lovely when i got up and thought go in garden, but him up there. has told me no heavens oened, but starting to get lighter, so washed floors instead, x

• Good morning Morton68  Always tea first it goes without saying lol. Sorry your feeling a bit weak hope it passes quickly rest and recuperation should be the order of the day, of course with tea and pampering. A big hug is on its way to you. Tricia. xx.