This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - daily chit chat thread - no 9

• 951 replies
  • 53 subscribers

A New Thread, gets very full up. 

It is a chit chat thread, talk about every day life, chit chat, or just rubbish in your life.or what you may be doing.that day, going for Bloods, or Scans.

If you have a special Topic please start a New Thread.

Enjoy Every Day, and Make The Most of it.

Ellie xx

• Hope you are ok TVman, that doesn’t sound so good 

• Good evening everyone, hope you all had nice day and Lucy i hope your treatment went well for you.  I have been busy with one thing and another and am now feeling it hard to keep my eyes open lol!  Did manage a wee walk with pal and despite the bad weather it was good to blow some of the cobwebs away.  have a peaceful night everyone 

M x 

• Think if i open all windows and doors, will blow them away in side the house, save e knocking them down with

my feather duster,  Glad you had a good day, xxx

• Lol…a good idea Ellie, Thanks hope you did too 

Cheers 

M x 

• Yes thank you, and tomorrow is  another day, they go so quick, x

• Got man flu now to go with bad shoulder. Knowing my luck I will get cancer next, that would be a right nuisance.

Didn't stop me going down the pub though, very pleasant.

No wee walks for me M, I wee when I'm walking anyway, thank god for Tena for Men!

Have a good night all, dream about me ladies if it helps to relax you.

• Would keep me awake all night, night mare, Good Night 

• awww poor you. Hope you get better soon..man flu is so bad for your wife also....and by the way we still got 33 degrees here...lol

• Oh Pet, You love showing off about your weather! As I've said before, it's all yours far too hot for me! It is -2 here and snow is forecast again.

Morton, you are right to get a breath of air, hail, rain, sleet or snow, it will always lift your spirits. I would love a walk just now but I'm stuck in Stalag 13 with no visitors to look forward too!

Ellie, the days may go quickly for you but in here the days are long and slow!,  why oh why do they waken you at six when breakfast isn't usually served until 7ish? Well, I can tell you why.....so that they can make up the beds before you have breakfast and the next shift begins.Crazy or what?? Love to all!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Anndanv sorry youre having a bad time. Its really hard when youre stuck in hospital. Hope youre discharged soon. xx