This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - daily chit chat thread - no 9

• 951 replies
  • 53 subscribers

A New Thread, gets very full up. 

It is a chit chat thread, talk about every day life, chit chat, or just rubbish in your life.or what you may be doing.that day, going for Bloods, or Scans.

If you have a special Topic please start a New Thread.

Enjoy Every Day, and Make The Most of it.

Ellie xx

• Ho yes, also spotted dick made same way but instead of onions it was sultanas 

• Jam Roly Poly, all made same way, in a cloth, xxlol

• I was surprised I managed to get todays wordle Jac, got it on the last attempt!! 

M x 

• Morning all, I see you were talking about puddings yesterday.  I had a lovely sticky toffee pudding and ice cream after Sunday dinner.  It was awful good! How are you all doing today? A new week ahead!  It is a stunning morning here, not a cloud in the sky today.  Will be cold out though.  Hope any of you with appointments this week get only good news :)  I am hoping to get a few wee admin things tied up at last this week.  All the paperwork is done and submitted so that will be one less silly thing to worry about.  Hope everyone who usually posts and is quieter or busy at the moment is ok too. 

Have a great Monday everyone 

M x 

• Morning Morton

Well here, today is going to be the best day of the week, its bright but things change.

I was just siting, and thinking, what is your day, going to have in store, every day is a surprise, never know at the moment.

Glad admin work nearly done, cross of the list, we all have a list. i cross of, then add another.

Sticky toffee pudding, lol not my favorite, every  one is different, be boring if all the same.

You have a good day . xxx

• Good Morning Morton, I've had my bone tablet, so waiting till 8.30 before I take the rest and have breakfast, it's bright and cold here aswell, frost on garage roof was not expecting that.

• Good Morning Ellie, thinking of what pudding to have today? Relaxed

• Morning to be honest yes, thinking, what is my favorite lol

• If i was out for meal, rather a starter lol

• Going out for meal's is a problem for us Julie likes to know what it contains so she can work out her insulin and not all restaurants have the info