This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - daily chit chat thread - no 9

• 951 replies
  • 53 subscribers

A New Thread, gets very full up. 

It is a chit chat thread, talk about every day life, chit chat, or just rubbish in your life.or what you may be doing.that day, going for Bloods, or Scans.

If you have a special Topic please start a New Thread.

Enjoy Every Day, and Make The Most of it.

Ellie xx

• Well always some thing, to keep us on our toes, think they are looking for ballet dancers,

• Good Morning Everyone

Wet here, i am of out later, wine cellar needs stocking up.

I had a real crap day yesterday, but big girl knickers pulled back up now.

Any one waiting for results of any kind, my thoughts, are with you .

Have a good day everyone.

• Good morning to everyone. I hope you have all had a good nights rest and are feeling refreshed. Its looking to be a brighter day here the sun has come out already. Good news i was enjoying a cuppa as soon as i opened my eyes didnt have to wait the usual hour before i could have one as i had run out of tablets lol. First job of the morning is to go and pick up prescription. Wishing you all a great day ahead. Morton68 I hope your nose bleed stopped and you had a good night. Morning Ellie sorry you had a crap day yesterday hope today is much better for you If not theres always the wine cellar after you have stocked it up of course.lol. Lots of love and hugs to all. Tricia. xx

• Good Morning Ellie, Hope you have a much better day today and you have a good time out and about.  I will be getting some blood results this am so thanks for the thoughts. 

M x 

• Hi Morton, just read your posts about your noses bleeds, you would think the medic's would have warned you about that one, nasty.

• Good morning Tricia, Thank you the bleeds settled down in the end and not too bad this morning.   I don’t know about you but I am picking up prescriptions every other day lol…I wish I could arrange it so everything was at the same time. That great you have had your tea already.  It is very frustrating having to delay tea and food due to meds. 

M x 

• Sorry to read your had a bad day Ellie, I was so busy with house hold jobs I didn't get much chance to post, we are going to our daughters today, it's a supprise mother's day, lunch and dinner 2 different restaurant's, I bought her a present as well, she doesn't like mother's day it's a big con just to raise the prices.

• Your trying to get an invite to the pharmacy Christmas party.

• Morning everyone, Friday again and the weekend is nearly here hurrah :) hope you are all well rested from a good nights sleep and looking forward to your day.  Now, you may or may not want to know this, but i had chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast.  I mean we all have our troubles but there are steps we can take to look after ourselves :)

I have my pre chemo oncology appointment this morning so fingers crossed all is ok with bloods and we can crack on with number 3 on Monday afternoon.  I am sure it will be fine Sunglasses

I will of course let you all know what happens…have a great Friday all 

M x