This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 8 Onward and Upwards

• 963 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Yes new thread, it is chit chat, talk about going for scans, bloods, what your plans are today, if any, or talk rubbish, every day pros and cons bits of this bits of that.

anything  for the day., . We try to laugh, as laughter can be the best policy in all situations of life,, though not all the time,

If you wish to talk about a special topic, please start another thread.,

Have a Lovely Day  and keep having them if possible,

Ellie xx

• Our is between 5 and 6 tonight, just the one course don't think we could manage 3.

• Good morning Ellie73. Sorry yesterday wasnt a good day for you. Sending you a hug with a wish that today is much better

• Doesn't bear thinking about  , strip poker among pensioners. I used to play rummy or whatever it was called with my dad, never ever poker or other games renowned for gambling. Mum didn't like cards at all, called them devil's cards. 

I never allowed playing cards in our house when the children were growing up, all we played was Uno and when we went on holiday we brought the Uno with us. 

Hope to get out in the garden this morning but it rained from lunchtime onwards yesterday here so ground might be too wet. Need to get parsnip and carrot seeds in.

Have a good Sunday everyone

Tvman xx 

Love life and family.
  • Morning tvman Sorry to read that you lost your mum last september . Itoo lost my dad in September last year he was 93 years old so sending you a big hug. we usually have sunday lunch between 2-3pm . Tricia. xx

• Morning Tricia, hope your day is a nice one, it will be. x

•   Mrs Tvman and I don't like bad heads either and we like to be able to enjoy the next day too.

Love life and family.
  • Tricia, my mum died 20years ago. My sympathies to you for the loss of your dad, my Mother in law (mil) it was who died last September and she was 98, almost 99. Three of her sisters made it to 100 and in Northern Ireland we are eligible for the cards from the queen and also a card+money from the Irish pm.  The reason for that is that they were born before partition in 1923

Tvman xx 

Love life and family.
  • Sorry i misread your post not yet in control of my brain. xx

• Lol…I am trying not to imagine that to be fair lol! 

• Morning Ellie, yes I hope you have a nice day today.  Things can only get better lets say :) 

M x