This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 8 Onward and Upwards

• 963 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Yes new thread, it is chit chat, talk about going for scans, bloods, what your plans are today, if any, or talk rubbish, every day pros and cons bits of this bits of that.

anything  for the day., . We try to laugh, as laughter can be the best policy in all situations of life,, though not all the time,

If you wish to talk about a special topic, please start another thread.,

Have a Lovely Day  and keep having them if possible,

Ellie xx

• Evening everyone, sorry haven’t been on the rest of the day today.  Literally overwhelmed with exhaustion.  Not sure any of you every get that? I am sure you must.  Just sitting was tiring.  Had a couple of micro snoozes now for a proper sleep I hope. Night all 

Mx 

• As long as you have a good excuse, then that is fine. and you do.

I can work hard one day and never stop, and fill fine, other day i sit already and shattered, for doing nothing.

You have had quiet a few busy days, we learn as we go along.

Hope you sleep well, Good Night xx

• I always want to work unless there is something to do, then, I don't want to do it.

Goodnight all. 

• Your very Odd, Good Night xx

• Hi Morton & Everyone, Yes we are still on holiday in Benidorm we don't leave here until 4th March! Thought I'd give you a laugh with photo I took with my mobile today! Do you think it'll catch on in the UK??

they also have special prams with dog blankets, baskets on the front & back of bikes etc. we watched this lady strap her dog (Coco) into the harness on the bottom of the basket, then carefully put the lid on.

Is this the new way to take your dog for a walk?

Tvman you would need a bigger bike and basket for Conon! LOL!,

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Oh ha, that is brilliant Annette.  I know in the village I just moved out of there was a woman who used to walk her wee dog and it was in pram.  I could see when she did take it out the pram it had some real issues with its back legs.  Maybe it was one of the special dog ones, I assumed she had just adapted a child’s pram. So cute though.  I hope you are enjoying the sun and sea and sand 

M x 

• Happy Wednesday to you all.  Hope you all had a great rest or will be having one.  What are in your plans today? Hopefully some nice things.  I have a fairly quiet day planned.  My sister in law is training to be a nurse so I have arranged to see her tonight to give her some ideas for her final essay.  I am not doing it for her though.  Other than that some bits and pieces and of course fresh air.  Have the best day all. 

M x 

• Hi Annette, we have seen they same thing, dogs in pushchairs, back of bikes, one in a basket on the front with it's own parasol, don't you just love quirky Benni 

• Good Morning Morton, another wonderful gray day, things can only get worse, it's going to rain.

I have a diabetic eye screening this morning snooker this afternoon, then get tools ready jobs to do at our daughters, S/I/L as much use as a paper umbrella.

• Good morning all, I hope today brings you joy, no pain either mental or physical, we all deserve a day off now and again, so onwards and upwards my big C brothers and sisters.