This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 8 Onward and Upwards

• 963 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Yes new thread, it is chit chat, talk about going for scans, bloods, what your plans are today, if any, or talk rubbish, every day pros and cons bits of this bits of that.

anything  for the day., . We try to laugh, as laughter can be the best policy in all situations of life,, though not all the time,

If you wish to talk about a special topic, please start another thread.,

Have a Lovely Day  and keep having them if possible,

Ellie xx

• Good morning Morton, you're up bright and early today too. Hope you enjoy your walk, that's one of the things I miss being in a wheelchair. How long have you been walking with the lads? A great thing to do. I'll be keeping an eye out for good old Greenock as it's one of my favourite teams now. Are they at home or away. Do you go to the away matches?

Enjoy your day Morton

Tvman  

Love life and family.
  • Tvman  you really do have a full day ahead. I have to get up everyday at 5am to take pills, never seem to nod off again lol. The weather person in my area said next week will be as bad as this weeks was. so hope they are wrong or i can see another week under the duvet lol. Have a great day hope your teams win. Tricia. xx

• Well good morning each and everyone of you.

I have just come down stairs, so yes i am up, though brain not in gear, as yet.Waiting for kettle to boil..

Must have  first cuppa. xxx

• Good morning all, I'm having a coffee waiting for my wife to get up then toast and marmalade, I'm going to shop just a few things, then nothing until cards tonight.

• What a lovely sister! So glad the monkeys were helpful in the end! Every cloud! 
    Jac x

• Love toast and marmalade! I’ve got a haircut then few bits to get in town. What is ‘cards later’ Ulls? 
    Ja x

• I’m still in bed as feeling a bit under the weather but have had first cuppa! Looks lovely and sunny out there today. So getting up now to enjoy it x

• Our friends come to ours to play cards, we play for plastic chips, we normally play from 7pm till 1.30am

• Aren't they a bit wearing on your teeth?

• Hi people

I often sit on the side lines with this thread because by the time i've caught up with the current conversation it's moved on again !! Been able to chip in this time though !

With you all talking about coffee and shopping, i had to go shop for a new kettle. Making my friend a coffee yesterday my 'ol kettle decided to leak all over the counter just as it was coming to the boil. How it didn't go off bang i'll never know !!

I'm just waiting to pick my van up after having the inside altered. I did have it done out for work, but just as it was finished i was diagnosed with cancer. So the work bench is being removed and a bench seat come bed is being fitted instead for basic camping.

Then back for a bit of a kip. Have a good week end people.

Cat x