This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 8 Onward and Upwards

• 963 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Yes new thread, it is chit chat, talk about going for scans, bloods, what your plans are today, if any, or talk rubbish, every day pros and cons bits of this bits of that.

anything  for the day., . We try to laugh, as laughter can be the best policy in all situations of life,, though not all the time,

If you wish to talk about a special topic, please start another thread.,

Have a Lovely Day  and keep having them if possible,

Ellie xx

• It is beautiful but such a nuisance if you have to go out. Luckily I don't so don't care!

• Hi Lucy, that looks lovely, 

Ginger for nausea, i had ginger beer not whole can, half, hubby had rest, ginger  biscuits, a dipped in my tea, and added to some cooking.

Glad you have been entertained, some one is happy as such.

• I can't stand the taste of ginger, sorry 

• LOL oh right, was just saying good for  nausea, never mind xx

• Wow, Beautiful photo Lucy.  Sorry about the nausea. Hope you can find something to take that away ! 

M

• Evening everyone, quite a lot of snow around the UK but we haven’t seen a bit of it! Beautiful day here and quite warm in the sun without any wind lol. Hopping it stays this way over the weekend.  I didn’t do much today, went out to pick up some cream from doc as my nose is sore, this has antibiotic and she hopes will work to reduce any infection and inflammation.  Chemo nose! Not a symptom I would have picked…

• Hi Tvman, no they both work odd hours, so we will go to them next week, restaurants for lunch, and dinner, I know who will pay.

Been online to some of my cousin's in USA today, must be six months since we spoke.

• what your nose lol sorry

• as long as it does not change your good looks, you ok x

• That must have been nice  , do you normally make contact more often? I have cousin in Northern Ireland and I haven't seen some for 30.years or more. I was at my brother's about 20 years ago for his 70th I think and there's were a couple of bloke's there I didn't know. I asked my other brother when they went to the kitchen and he said they were Samuel and David. They were cousins I hadn't seen for some 40 years. We used to see each other regularly but when I married I didn't mix in the same circles. 

Good catching up though

Tvman 

Love life and family.