This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 8 Onward and Upwards

• 963 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Yes new thread, it is chit chat, talk about going for scans, bloods, what your plans are today, if any, or talk rubbish, every day pros and cons bits of this bits of that.

anything  for the day., . We try to laugh, as laughter can be the best policy in all situations of life,, though not all the time,

If you wish to talk about a special topic, please start another thread.,

Have a Lovely Day  and keep having them if possible,

Ellie xx

• JoyJoyJoyJoy I miss it Tricia, I really do, and I know if I can do something I’ll feel better. Think I am a tiny bit mad as it’s cold and rainy though no snow! I’ll have to get all togged up. Is it pretty where you are? Which part of the world are you in? 
    Jac x

• I know a good theapist Jac lol. Although its cold it does look pretty, like christmas again. I am in Northamptonshire known as rose of the shires i believe. where abouts are you.. I admire you Jac im just a bone idle git lol. Tricia xx.

• Joy I am in beautiful Essex. Not known for being a rose of anything but we like living here apart from the traffic!!! I’ll take that number Tricia! Always known I am a bit of a fruit loop! Tbh I’ve dropped daughter off and am back under the duvet with another cuppa. Willing myself to get up and moving. I will go for a walk. Once I’ve written it down I’ll make it happen otherwise it’s lying 
    love Jac x

• Well done Jac sense has prevailed lol under the duvet like me. You know it makes sense lol. Love Tricia. xx

• Ellie73 lives in Essex. She said she can see elephants drinking at a waterhole from her back window. I don't think she lives near a zoo.

• Glad to be able to get the site back. I'm still under the duvet too, too cold for the garden just now. 

Tvman xx 

Love life and family.
  • Hi Jac, I watched the last of us, as you say that was some episode! I have also been watching the football doc and watched a bit of the Bay last night as well. 

M x

• Hi TVman, yeah I was at the match and we were vey poor! I saw that result for Liverpool! Amazing! Didn’t think that would happen.  Hope you are doing well. 

• Couldn’t get on with The Bay Morton, found it irritating for some reason. I do like Unforgotten though and Better was really good the other day too. I love watching The Piano. Cry everytime. The stories and playing are amazing. 
    Jac x

• I thought you hadn’t been on for a while tvman, so glad you’re back, we missed you. 
    Jac x