This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 8 Onward and Upwards

• 963 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Yes new thread, it is chit chat, talk about going for scans, bloods, what your plans are today, if any, or talk rubbish, every day pros and cons bits of this bits of that.

anything  for the day., . We try to laugh, as laughter can be the best policy in all situations of life,, though not all the time,

If you wish to talk about a special topic, please start another thread.,

Have a Lovely Day  and keep having them if possible,

Ellie xx

• Aww ty Tricia.  I know we all have our bad times don’t we.  I love this time of the year though when the light is extending.  Makes me feel positive in itself.  Hope you have a good day Tricia M x 

• Morning M, glad to hear your sleeping alot better and getting over your second round of chemo. Great plans for you this week. Just getting up for breakfast, have a good day xx

Moi

• Good morning Trish, in one of your posts you wake about 4.30. I also wake around 4pm for the loo and take pot luck if I get back to sleep  or not. Just had my first cuppa and think I'll have banana on toast for breakfast. No plans for today besides laundry and a bit of shopping.  Have a good day xx

Moi

• Have a nice Breakfast Moi…It is nice to have some wee bits and pieced planned ahead for the week.  I will be sure to not do too much, well the better half will be sure I don’t do too much! Lol 

• My consultant nurse said I have to go to the dentist twice a year as the bone tablets affect the lower jaw joint maybe you should mention the pain when you go next time.

• Good morning Ellie,  hope your doing ok. Anything planed for the day. I leave the turning of mattresses to Ray. Get your sons to turn them when they visit its a heavy job. You job can be refreshments for when they finish lol. Have a good day xxx

Moi

• Morning everyone

Just down stairs no tea as yet.

Mentally  exhausted yesterday,, so that must be why i selpt all night,

Have a good day every one. xxx

• Well my family have gone back to Ibiza, boys back in school today. Was great seeing them. My grandsons are really tall now, I feel like a midget next to them. We have been spoilt by them for a week and enjoyed every second xx

Moi

• LOL Moi, yep not back, it would be like waiting for Christmas, would have bed bugs, done now

I am laughing always looks lovely when freshly made, well what does some one do when they are a sleep, looks like a bomb has hit, i move from one side to the other, never used to, xx Must have been having a party, xx