This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 8 Onward and Upwards

• 963 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Yes new thread, it is chit chat, talk about going for scans, bloods, what your plans are today, if any, or talk rubbish, every day pros and cons bits of this bits of that.

anything  for the day., . We try to laugh, as laughter can be the best policy in all situations of life,, though not all the time,

If you wish to talk about a special topic, please start another thread.,

Have a Lovely Day  and keep having them if possible,

Ellie xx

• Hi Annette, yes just bashing the chemo in for now and then rescan lol…See what occurs, hope you are doing well on hols. 

M x 

• Morning Ellie, thank you. Hope you have had a few cuppas now and sometimes we all need a slow week.  Hope you have a great day.  Walk was lovely and fresh.  Needed the fresh air though, I have been cooped up all week

M x 

• I am just getting going, though i finish at two, boss says so lol

• I have just had post, and i now have my appointment to see my oncologist, face to face.

She had better have an answer for me, otherwise i might make the  a fuss, no not a fuss i will go so to the newspapers, so watch this space, lol

• Hi  , as one who also suffers a lot from arthritis I can understand how you feel, especially the part about being awake in the early hours. What I don't have Ulls is rheumatoid arthritis but Mrs Tvman does. She has it in her hands, some fingers, her knuckles are mis-shapen. She hasn't been able to wear her wedding and engagement rings for a long time. Previously she had to have her rings cut off and as she gets older, the arthritis gets worse. Her mum also had rheumatoid arthritis and her fingers were badly twisted I don't know if it runs in families or not? 

Having rheumatoid arthritis is no fun Ulls. Is there any medication that relieves the pain? 

Tvman 

Love life and family.
  • Hi Tvman I think it does run in the family my father's side it's cancer, mother's side it arthritis and Rhumatoid arthritis, my 3 living sister's have had breast cancer, and 2 of them have arthritis and osteoporosis 

• None of my kids go home empty handed, and kick my carrier bags,supply and demand, xx

• I've got a Quahqai tvman. It's the most comfortable care I've ever had. Hope it works for you.Rainie x

• Just calling in to say Hi to you all. I've been researching a new project so getting involved again. Love and hugs to you all and hope things are going your way. Hope you're having a good weekend? Rainie x

• Excellent news at last Ellie, hope it is soon! 

M x