This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 8 Onward and Upwards

• 963 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Yes new thread, it is chit chat, talk about going for scans, bloods, what your plans are today, if any, or talk rubbish, every day pros and cons bits of this bits of that.

anything  for the day., . We try to laugh, as laughter can be the best policy in all situations of life,, though not all the time,

If you wish to talk about a special topic, please start another thread.,

Have a Lovely Day  and keep having them if possible,

Ellie xx

• Hi Jac, arthritis pain is just put up with it, paracetamol doe's nothing and the others just make your head fuzzy, so grin and bare it.

• Hi Tvman, I know that's something else we have in common, thanks for your concern, did you read my post about the flag to moderateors button, apparently it's hard to change the system and takes quite some time, so we will see a change eventually.

• Have a large wee dram xx

• It's not Friday yet, and I'm no a plonky 

• Could have helped you sleep, never mind 

• What is a plonky, I guess it's a drunk?

• Hi  , I have flagged the button 3 times already today. I have a problem which I've shared with the moderators. I'm led to believe that this problem is a result of some nerves being impinged at the base of my spine and this problem only began when my back became so bad that I had to go into a wheelchair. 

In both my hands I have some small jerking issues when my fingers jerk when over keys on my phone and hitting the flag button quite often. Sometimes it's so bad that I can't hold a cup of tea or coffee or anything without jerking so badly that I throw the contents around me or anything in the vicinity. I've had to buy a couple of special anti spill mugs that don't spill any liquid that's inside them. My jerking is particularly bad today. I've hit so many wrong keys whilst writing this and I've contacted the moderator to let her know. 

Tvman 

Love life and family.
  • Hi  , yes I did read that and I am aware of the issues on changing the system because that information has already been shared with me. I can understand that it costs a lot of money also to change the system. I did a little about programming a few years ago and I have created drop down boxes before when a wrong key is pressed and I filled in the box that said "do you really want to do this? (as in do you really want to flag this to the moderator?). I was only creating a dialogue box, not trying to integrate something into a large website. 

The change will be implemented sometime Ulls. We'll just have wait patiently Slight smile

Tvman 

Love life and family.
  • Hi Jac, hope you have a zoom call with the charity and it offers you something.  Take care 

m x

• Oh yes, that would be very exciting, sail away….! 

M x