This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 8 Onward and Upwards

• 963 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Yes new thread, it is chit chat, talk about going for scans, bloods, what your plans are today, if any, or talk rubbish, every day pros and cons bits of this bits of that.

anything  for the day., . We try to laugh, as laughter can be the best policy in all situations of life,, though not all the time,

If you wish to talk about a special topic, please start another thread.,

Have a Lovely Day  and keep having them if possible,

Ellie xx

• Good morning Morton, hope you enjoy your day. I was going to say especially the football but of course catching up with friends is good for you too, good for the soul etc. 

I've to help Mrs Tvman with putting up curtains, securing the curtain pole and then I'll do some work in the vegetable plot and generally looking at work that needs to be done all round the garden. 

Take care Morton

Tvman 

Love life and family.
  • Good Morning Morton, yes early for some not for others.

You enjoy your Saturday, i do not like football, though have been watching, some ruby, now that is good, not sure if it is the game or the men, lol take the later, i think. 

Looks nice out, nothing today planned, i just take each day as it comes  might get loads company, and could be none, think every one just uses my electricity and water and milk and some sugar, and like a good chat lol, xxxx

• Hi glad you have sorted, i told my  oncologist the ad min staff are useless, she agreed, like one does not know what the other is doing.

Enjoy rest of your break xxx 

• Good morning Ellie and all, I'm just sitting having the second coffee and letting the time go by, and catching up with all the posts, the bubble showed 30 actually 10 post to read odd.

• Hi Annette, that was a fabulous response to the hospital re appointments, your just like me I keep records of everything.

• Morning Ulls. yes i have another two cups of tea, and having my breakfast, though showered and washing on.

Looks nice out today, well here any way, i really cannot make my mind up what to do,

By the time i do, the day might be over, oh well always tomorrow. xx

1. All you lot  ''seize the day' , I generally just about manage to seize a few hours of the afternoon!
    2. I wake up OK, read your posts then get seriously tired.
  • I put 'Amercan' on purpose, it's a pronoun. I am also changing my pronoun to Baron, so from now on, posts to me should read ' Baron' Atchancer.

• I also spellt Achancer as Atchancer to show comradeship with those that are spelling afflicted.