This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning No 6, Spring will soon be here.

• 976 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Another new one after Christmas No 5 has had over 900 replies, so new one and hopefully this will suit everyone.

Ellie xx

• Well it is that time, been a long day, Good Night Everyone xx

• Oh Moi2, I remember having weeks like that and then a week comes along when you have no appointments and you feel you have forgotten to do something! I'm sure it'll get easier. The most difficult appointment I would say is the one on Friday meeting your new GP! It is very difficult changing to someone else. It was my Consultant Dermatologist who retired and I had seen him from day one but thankfully I get along with his replacement! Just make sure you rest when you can!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Oh Ellie, this is annoying as I know you are frustrated by the lack of an answer.  Perhaps the big hospital will be able to give and answer.  Hope you are ok 

M x 

• Aww a very busy week Moi, i have a week like that next week.  Hope you slept well 

M x 

• Morning all, the concert was ok last night, the first hour was a wee bit dreary but they soon cheered up and the last 45 minutes were good.  Hope you are all resting or well rested.  GP at 9am for me for my wee injection, I can order my meds while I am there so 2 birds with one stone.  Hope you all have a nice day planned 

M x 

• Hi Thanks,been a long time, i could not believe what she was saying, i did put over, that i am the one stuck in the middle, letters saying highly supsioous for it and still no answer, To be honest she was as well, it not her job, to read scan results,.

Never mind be a piggy in middle a bit longer,

Have a nice day and glad that half the concert was ok, later xxxx

• Well here we go again, just got up, never spelt like i did last night lovely,

Hope you all have a good day, mine is a nothing day, still in pj and only one cup of tea so far, looks bright out there.

xxx

• Morning all, Ellie you'll be getting wrong of the spelling master again (A123), bet your quaking in you slippers right now 

• I'm pleased you had a good time Morton