This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning No 6, Spring will soon be here.

• 976 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Another new one after Christmas No 5 has had over 900 replies, so new one and hopefully this will suit everyone.

Ellie xx

• Good morning all, I've been up for hours, just wide awake wonderful day so far no pain at all, I hope it stays that way until Monday at least.

Morton a scooter really I hope you didn't festoon it with mirrors, it was a laugh to see them react when we caught up to them and cocooned them we didn't hurt them just took the P quiet extensive.

• Hahaha no mirrors no but my mate had a really beautifully painted one called daydream believer.  To be fair I do like motorbikes too so I swing both ways.  

Hope everyone is ok today.  I went to gym for a wee while, hoping it tires me out 

• Well i do not moan here, well i think i don't

What a long 12 hours.

Major power cut,

No Gas, electric, internet, phone lines, frozen, no hot drinks,enough to turn  to drink, hospital trying to ring mobile, would not let me connect. alarm going for twelve hours, phones lines disconnected keep saying that every 15mins,

Worn out , hope everyone well, Good Afternoon Every one. xx

• That's not good Ellie! I hope you are managing to stay warm it is freezing cold today! 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Oh no, that’s awful Ellie, hope it’s all fixed now.  You will be tired out of course! You take care, get a hot drink and relax a wee bit 

M x 

• Yes it was Annette, because believe it or not, spring will soon be here, which is some thing to look forward to.

Nights are drawing out, and mornings starting get lighter, so we are on the way,

Its freezing here as well, though it is still winter, so spring is a nice thought, we have been -3 or 4 of a night.

Happy Days, 

• Came back on just after two, nightmare, onwards and upwards is the way to go, xxx

• Oh Ellie that is awful, wack that heating high get some warmth in the house lots of hot Tea,  lucky you don't have hyperthermia. xx

• My friend had a scooter, I leaned back on the back rest it wasn't there and I fell off. The scooter had been pinched went to get it back back rest pinched. I forgot lol Very sore head arm everywhere xx

Moi

• Did you get back to talk to the hospital ? xx

Moi