This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning No 6, Spring will soon be here.

• 976 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Another new one after Christmas No 5 has had over 900 replies, so new one and hopefully this will suit everyone.

Ellie xx

• Have asked Moderators to shut down No 5 900hundred replies in two weeks xmas was a busy time.

• [deleted]
    Love life and family.
  • Thanks, thought it would be changed once a month but hey ho, yes we do have a lot to say keeps us on our toes. x

• Morton just seen your message, does make you think, last think you would like to do. for me it would have been a lovely memory that's for sure.

I did remember your scan results day after grandson birthday. does it get easier, different thoughts on that.

Trying to stay positive is hard, i always think, i have done my bit, by the scans and not change things, though it did get to me last week, after 4 scans still no answer, now another one, well what else would you be doing ellie, i say, lol.

Hope you rested well and fill a bit more human as such, xxx

• I realise I am a newbie and mustn't say the wrong thing but were the 900 replies split between you and Moi?

• Hi Ellie, I feel a good bit more rested today.  I think I am more worried about these scans as they are in response to the drugs failing and thus a clear further spread.  In saying that it will be good to know what the damage is and what can be done :) Thanks for sorting out a new discussion thread 

M x 

• You can say what you like, they could have been, though was a bit much for two weeks, no wonder my place was a mess, typing drinking wine, what ever next lol.

• Thank you glad i am appreciated LOL LOL

I see your message on the other one that you posted made you think,

Morton it is hard, i fill for you, you have to be positive though hard at the same time.

I know when i was talking to mine last week, she never got so many what ifs what if, like you i need an answer as whats next,

I had not forgotten the 20th.  nothing is over till the fat lady sings, and this fat lady is not singing.

Well i am not fat but had  to go tin the comment, xx

• What a day the 20th is scans for some birthday for other 

• Every day is some ones Birthday, i have a lot in January and February told every one any more babies coming in this family please make it, April July, October November, my free Months lol