This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning No5 A New Year

• 946 replies
  • 49 subscribers

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERONE

Not sure where the other one has gone.

Way things are going, this may be my last one, doing a thread, and some one else can do it,

• Right i am going to bed Moi tomorrow night xx

• Good night Ellie  I've just come to bed. Chat tomorrow sending hugs xx

Moi

• Hi Ulls, If I'd known I would have passed close to your house, I would have arranged to meet you at a local cafe! Last year was the second year in a row we have holidayed in Scarbourgh. In actual fact Gragon from the site sent me a PM to say he could meet me in Scarborough for lunch one day, so we arranged that the first year we went. Last year Gragon wasn't quite as mobile as the year before, so we drove to near where he lived and met him for a pub lunch. 
    Well, you've missed the boat because we are not going back there this year!!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Rainie, Yes the Bamburgh area is lovely. We have had two long weekend breaks in Seahouses and we liked it there. Just a stone's through from Bamburgh!

Love Annette x

• Well Good Morning Everyone.

Shopping, if i did not have to eat, i would be well off, would not be up at this time, and went to bed in the dark and yes got up in the dark, story of my life lol.

Looks miserable again out there, but nothing one can do.

I hope you all have a good day, and make the most of what ever you may do.

Later xxxx

• Good morning Ellie, Do you queue up outside the Supermarket before it opens, run round to get your shopping and be home before there is light in the sky?? Or even before I've got to sleep!1

I hope you got everything you wanted and are back home, nice and cosy! It is another wet and windy here, I hope it is better where you are!

I hope you can manage a break too this year. You don't have to go far  just somewhere someone else does the work.

Love Annette x

• Good morning Ellie,  oh the shopping day, hope you get it done and home quickly. Me bit of laundry then my sister coming round for a moan,  she has a few family things going on. So I'm just getting up,, chat later xx

Moi

• Morning, not gone out yet, though i am ready, showered hair washed. tidied up kitchen last cup of tea.

I love it when some one else has a moan, can always sort them out, but but, can never sort myself out. xx

• Hi Annette jusy teasing, I know you meet us for a coffee, our house is in between A1 and A19 so you might have past. We've not been to Scarborough for year's,  spouses family went every year till we go married and I introduced her to Spain.

• You can moan to us any time you want Lisa, lol