This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning No5 A New Year

• 946 replies
  • 49 subscribers

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERONE

Not sure where the other one has gone.

Way things are going, this may be my last one, doing a thread, and some one else can do it,

• Hi All, Ellie,  I hope you enjoyed Dirty Dancing again! I almost know it word for word!

I hope the results are all positive ones this week on Tuesday for Moi and Wednesday for Ellie! It's been a long wait.

Morton, I'm already Loopy, out of 7 night, I manage to sleep maybe a couple of hours on 2 nights. Thank goodness for my Kindle White. It means I can read without the light on and disturb my husband! I'm wondering about your painting. I do hope you get a painter in and just supervise! It is always more work than you think!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • HI Annette Makes my day, i do watch every time, that's sad, but, he does make me smile and a tingle so worth it, lol.

I am easily pleased lol.

Yes seems ages for the results, though Wednesday soon be here for me, Moi first, cannot change what will be, but we have to have hope, and that is a powerful word.

Hope you well  and good to catch you, 

xx

• Hi Ellie yes staying positive and hopefull just getting on with things. Keeping busy. Nit long now xx

Moi

• Have to Moi, i am just a little angry as such, after what i was told in November, and its January and as yet nothing, i do not even know, but never mind., My oncologist said in nov radio, chemo, or another new drug, and they are still not sure if it is, Never mind countdown has begun,

• Hi Ellie, I think you have every right to be angry! On Wednesday if they don't have a plan of treatment for you by then, I'd loose the Mr nice guy and give them an ultimatum! You've waited and wondered long enough to find out what's going on!

I think anything that makes you happy and gives you a tingle down your spine is well worth watching!! Then you can always hope you will dream about him too!!

Love Annette x

• Hi, I will say Good Morning All, although it is raining heavily. I should be saying Good Night All as I haven't slept yet and Vince and I are going to Buchannan Galleries which has indoor shopping. My son bought me a Swarovski watch for Christmas and it is lovely but I need the strap altered. We are also going into John Lewis to look at the iPad Air and the Mini iPad, can't make up my mind which would be best.

I hope everyone enjoys a long lie today!

Love Annette x

• Good morning Annette  or rather goodnight to you. Hope you get a few hours sleep before your outing. Your watch sounds lovely,  not much use on the ipad front, I use my phone mostly. Ray bought me aJoyew laptop but I can't get my head round it at the moment,  slowly slowly does it. Anyway have a good day. I'll have to get up and eat I'm starving Joy lol xx

Moi

• Well good morning Moi, You should get up, have some breakfast then go back to bed for a while! I'm not sure where you are but it is wet and windy here. I'm now sitting in bed with a cup of tea.

You will soon get used to your Laptop I'm sure, you just have to keep at it. My husband bought me a Laptop several years ago now but I already had my iPad and prefer it. I have a 7th Generation iPad I keep downstairs and a very old iPad upstairs, I use during the night. I have a Bernie cushion to sit it on but after a while it makes my leg very painful, even although I sit it on my right leg, the thigh on my left leg starts to ache. The iPad Air is meant to be very light in comparison to what I have. The mini in smaller all round, so lighter but I want to see what my jigsaws look like on it. You only know by testing them! I find it harder using my mobile because I have osteoarthritis in my wrists and hand, with the iPad, I can use both hands! 

I will be thinking about you tomorrow and hope you get positive results!

Love Annette x

• I'm in Liverpool, the weather is dry (for a change) bit of blue sky coming through, but rain is forecast. I do understand about the weight thing with your wrists. My last laptop was a PC. This one is chrome book a bit different I will get there in the end. Have a good day xx

Moi

• Morning Everyone.

It is dry here in Essex and quiet bright, .

Just up first cup of tea, i need four before get a move on.

Your better than me Moi, mobile phones, i have one never use it as such,

Sunday day of rest, well i am bed changing day for me,

All have a good day, xx