This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning No5 A New Year

• 946 replies
  • 49 subscribers

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERONE

Not sure where the other one has gone.

Way things are going, this may be my last one, doing a thread, and some one else can do it,

• How is it that people keep telling me to go out for a walk even though its my birthday I have replied that is exactly why I'm not!

I might have a relaxing day tomorrow as I will be 70yrs and one day. 

This year I will be mainly concentrating on learning more about current matters of interest.

I particularly want to be 'woke, embrace diversity and inclusiveness.

A bag of wellbeing chucked in my direction would be helpful too.

• I am so pleased that everyone is in complete accord with my post.

Please dont agree just because its my birthday and then return to normal tomorrow.

• I sent a really long sensible post, it's gone, pourquoi? 

• Hi  , happy birthday my friend, enjoy your day. Take it easy and let everyone else do the work today. 

You have been wondering where your ladies are? Sorry but they're in my front room! The wine is flowing liberally Smile 

Tvman x 

Love life and family.
  • Well Dave your lady friends all met up on M25 services and headed to the address YOU gave Ellie  but it was the wrong address ????? Happy birthday you young at heart 70 year old xx

Moi

• That was the Gatehouse address where my servants live. If you had gone up the drive for two miles you would have come directly to the Manor house and my butler would have taken care of things.

We will just have to make further plans. I could pick you up by helicopter but Ellie gets airsick and the pilot would be upset!

It will be worth the wait, I will get some bubbly in, getting low anyway.

• Ha ha you shouldn't have told him, he doesn't no we all jumped the ferry Shearness to Belfast, as we in the area xx

Moi

• Thought it was a little small for a man of your stature, send the helicopter to tvmans we give Ellie a sick bucket, but she's swinging the wine at the moment xx

Moi

• From today after some warranted criticism I shall be posting bland things.

• Don't be daft , we would miss your sence of humour, which always encourages our daft replies xx

Moi