This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning No5 A New Year

• 946 replies
  • 49 subscribers

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERONE

Not sure where the other one has gone.

Way things are going, this may be my last one, doing a thread, and some one else can do it,

• Your are the 'Threadmistress', keep persevering, you are injecting life into the forum.
    • Number 4 is dead, long live number 5!
    • ( well, for a month, anyway!
    • Happy new year.
  • No 4 Thread is under review, for what ever reason.

I started the thread for Christmas, as the other one had got overloaded,

Over Christmas not been many people about, though i have, for other people as well as my self.

The lovely morning thread is very very popular, and has more replies than any other.

Yesterday i went threw all the other threads, and i replied to some where i may be able to help that person,

As i have found out people help me.

The good morning thread, is chit chat, rubbish, every day life,.and i talk more rubbish than many.

As i said over Christmas not many people about, though i have been kept going by another member and been having a laugh and joke.

If this has caused any one offense, or hurt then i would apologise, though i would rather they told me by Private Message. 

Yes i am incurable as many others, but i am human, like a joke, like a laugh, if people where siting on the side, why did you not come in, we where waiting for others to come in and say hi,

I fill very hurt this morning, because of this, and after seven years, i am lost of the right way forward,

I would have liked to finish the old year of, on  good footing and hopefully the new year, it would have carried on..

So Have a Good New Year Every One x

• Well said Ellie. Of course you haven't offended anyone, how could you, you are far too nice!

By now people know this thread is a bit of fun and banter and no one forces them to read it. I think it is more likely the moderators don't like threads to be too long because they can't keep up! Nothing to do with you my friend, so please don't upset yourself and make sure you have a glass of wine later. That solves a lot.

A HEALTHY, HAPPY 2023 TO YOU ALL!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • You are a very well respected and loved person on here. You have given so much to people just starting out or who have got a few years of suffering under their belts.

If idiots want to pull the plug then so what. I am 70 in a few days, never expected to make it, will I be using my precious time worrying about offending small minded people, I think not.

My time is for everyone else on here.

• I love Annette but that post was for Ellie.

• I was wading through No 4 messages on my phone this morning when they all disappeared. My invite to all of you for the Virtual New Year Bash is gorne. Has a party-pooper struck on the ether?

Anyway, who's up for it?

Fancy dress.

All mod cons with heated Marquee and catering laid on.

Being virtual, you can pop in and out as you please.

Hope you are in the mood.

Salut to all the good friends here.

Rainie xxx

• No 4 just popped back on. Where do we go now? Wish they'd make their minds up. Rainie x

• Yes !! I've just posted on number 4 May be somebody pressed flag mod be mistake, it dies happen. Ellie don't get upset it's not worth the tears, it will only make you drink more bubbley and spend new year's day with a hang over.xx

Moi

• Ellie put no 5 up so may as well stick with 5 for new year. I'm in as the Great Tina Turner for the party. I've a cracking pair of animal print  stilettos, I can't walk in them, so will have to dance barefoot xx

Moi