No 4 Lovely Morning Thread again

• 463 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Well here we go again, so for Christmas and the New Year, a new thread,

The other one is getting, a bit over loaded, so as not to confuse people, that may have had a drink, a new one, Hope this is ok with every one,

This thread, is very popular  as you can see by the amount of replies, the Moderators did say last time, perhaps, it should be done once a month., 

So this is everyone's Christmas Present enjoy, lol.

Ellie x

• Well I feel quite studded,, I cooked we delivered Joyce's dinner which was most appreciated.  Had lunch Ray washed up,  I'm drinking wine and eating after eights and feel good. Hope my dear friends feel the same . HO HO HO Merry Christmas  to you all. Xx

It will be happy new year before we no it xx

Moi

• Ment STUFFED !!!!!!!

• Do you want to be in my gang my gang lol

• LOL Moi, i have been on my feet since 8.30, my day is now done.

I do not know what i have had to drink, started with bucks fizz, then asti, and sat down with Merlot.

Day went well, dinner, well none left on the plates, and i made a trifle  had other things but they went for the trifle and none left lol. Was hard work, but worth it.

My time now, they have gone, yesterday was hectic and then today, so i am having me time, thank you Santa, i have a bag full of pressies and as yet not opened one, xxx

• Glad you had a good day,  so did I best part now few wines and watching what I want on telly, Ray's asleep for half an hour peace  and good will to all xx

Moi

• LOL it is a lot of hard work, though glad i managed it and now done wit, i have not cooked a big dinner like  that for long before Tom went, so pleased in one way.

Yes i have wine, locked up, and chilling out, the day is what i wanted in one way,xx

• A warm welcome Catmarel, I hope you had a terrific Christmas and Health and Happiness is wished for 2023!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi GANG! Well, we all made it to Boxing Day! Christmas Day was busy but terrific! 

Went to our son's for breakfast after I had been awake all through Christmas Eve. Dropped off presents,  Left there at 2pm, as they were having their meal between 2.30 & 3pm. Home to drop off and pick up presents, went to daughters house 2.30 they had eaten early. More presents to drop off. Home for our meal 5pm we had homemade steak pie (turkey today 26th). Then at 6.30pm son, dil, grandson, daughter, sil, two granddaughters all came to our house, plus 87 year old neighbour who's husband died last January, her daughter is in New Zealand. She was meant to go to her son's house but they all have Covid so was on her own.

We played board games, charades etc with drinks all round, then everyone had supper, sausage rolls etc, more games changing teams. Sing song, teas, coffees, hot choc & marsh mallows for children. Everyone left at 10.30pm. Heavy rain and sleet by then. Vince and I were exhausted, went to bed at 11.30pm. Vince was fast asleep in 5 minutes flat. Of course I'm still awake and it's now after 1am!

Boxing Day, a rest day! A great day was had by all! I hope you are all fast asleep!

Love Annette x

• Hi Tvman, So you are awake too! I hope your trip to your daughters house went smoothly and you enjoyed being with your grandchildren on Christmas Day! Hope we both get some sleep soon. 

Love Annette x

• Yes Annette, I'm awake too. Sounds like you had a lovely day especially with your family, my eldest and his wife from Aberdeen are with us and will be here until 27th . We spent a lot of the day face timing our daughter and family in Peterborough. Had a lovely day too 

Love life and family.