No 4 Lovely Morning Thread again

• 463 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Well here we go again, so for Christmas and the New Year, a new thread,

The other one is getting, a bit over loaded, so as not to confuse people, that may have had a drink, a new one, Hope this is ok with every one,

This thread, is very popular  as you can see by the amount of replies, the Moderators did say last time, perhaps, it should be done once a month., 

So this is everyone's Christmas Present enjoy, lol.

Ellie x

• Right, let's get stuck in. Was everyone hoping I wouldn't find this new thread?

Been doing some housework, had it all planned out. Had a nice phone call, turned the hoover on, battery flat! Plugged in and waiting now, wish it would charge me at the same time!

• We can live with hope lol.

Think we all need charging, at some point, like the plug, lol

• LOL Should have hoovered before the phone call, brain into gear, mines done,

• Yah boo piffle and fiddlesticks. And bah humbug.

• Hi Ellie saw the surgeon this morning, sh thinks my lumps are just scare tissue but to have ultrasound, so waiting for an appointment. So just had to go for lunch, fish chips and mushy peas and a large  wine very nice totally enjoyed it. My sisters still on a trolly in A&E but getting treatment,  she has flu and pneumonia,  that's over 24 hours on a trolly, bloody awful. What have you been up to, today xx

Moi

• Oh cordless hoovers !!! Mine lives in the cupboard, I use my good old faithful Henry, cordless used if just a few bits.I get annoyed when they run-out  my language is a lot stronger than yours Dave lol xx

Moi

• Ironing now done for another year lol.

Hoovered and dusted all up stairs, two loads of washing, and only me, where does it come from, used to be six here, how did one manage lol.

Had a very nice phone call, from some one  that is quiet intelligent at times, though not always, but very nice  to know.

Hope not to long a wait, for appointment, and start a new year of, on the right foot, x

• LOL LOL Its Christmas, be happy 

• Just had a little nap in my chair, feel like going to bed now lol Joy don't feel like anything to eat after having lunch out so will just make a snack and a cup of tea xx

• Good news about your lumps, let's keep fingers crossed, it is common for scar tissue to cause that.

I hope your sister can get comfortable soon. As everyone says, she is in the best place.