This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

No 3 Lovely Morning Thread.

• 1224 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Well he we go again, if the thread was not so poplar, would not have to do it.

All are welcome Ellie  

• I was like that to hubby i used to swear, my hubby never ever did that in doors, might have done at work.

In the end he bought two balls a green one and a red one, yes you know where this is going.

He gave them to me, and said when i can talk, be near to you or even in the same room, put green one on shelve. and if the red one is on the shelve, stay out of my way, to further notice, the green ball, tell you that is how we got threw it lol

• Morning everyone.  Managed to sleep from 4.30 to 7 ish so that is always something.  I am glad it’s not just me who has the steroid issues.  I don’t get angry on them though.  Funnily enough I did clean the cooker and hob last night lol, so there is some good from them.  Nice crisp morning here, hope you all have a good day M x 

• Good morning all, slept well, had my first cup of tea and meds. I'm at the hospital this afternoon,  diabetic clinic in the new Rotal so will have z wonderaround ser what it's like. Have a good day all xx

Moi

• Morning, do you sill work Morton, because we see you morning then evening, just wondered if you was at work. x

• Hi i been awake since five, so now ready to go out, bloods exciting, hope your hospital is nice Moi xx

• Hi Ellie, I do still work but have been off since March last year.  I had hoped to go back in Feb 2023 but the way things are going I may have to just retire on ill health.  I will see what happens between now and then and decide then.  Hope the bloods go ok, have a nice day M x

• Did i tell you that we will get 30 degrees here on the weekend??? ATM around 22 way better. But it's only going to be for two days now...not sure if i will set the pool up this year...we see

• LOL just wondered what you got up to every day, me being a detective lolx

• Thats it winding me up lol, its 5 here so Alexa says , i have been to pool, had my shower lol

• You might not want to go back, get used to being at home, though you are still a young man x