This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

No 3 Lovely Morning Thread.

• 1224 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Well he we go again, if the thread was not so poplar, would not have to do it.

All are welcome Ellie  

• Weather forecast say cold and snow for 7 day's, I'm sure Morton or Anndanv will inform us when it arrives there.

• You can make a snowman then, that's some thing to do, those days have fr gone, for me lol.

• right shower later xx

• We post ours to people we can't see in person, rest we will hand out ourselves, post still cost 30 quid 

• Same here, stamps are more than cards at times, i have five birthdays as well starting tomorrow even at Christmas, 

Though like you, i give to people i see,

• Good morning all,  freezing isn’t it.  But lovely and clear, can see for miles over the rover and mountains today.  I must work out how to put a photo here sometime! I will try later.  I had a great sleep last night.  That seems to the way it works a good few bad ones then a catch up sleep :) Talking of cards post office for me today to post some.  Have a great day all 

M x 

• Just got up! Was so careful not to fall out that I jammed myself under the duvet!

I did make some sort of howling noise in the night, wifey thought I had come out again but just me and my strange dreams!

Getting the tree out of the garage today, Ellie has frightened me by saying Santa won't call otherwise!

So nice to hear that Pet is not sunbathing, that used to make me so jealous!

• morning Morton, that would be really nice, to see the view of what you can see, we could be on holiday as such.

Glad you had a good night, does make a difference i have to say, bodily and mentally.

Make sure you wrap up warm, we are waiting till you or Annettee say you have snow, its now minus 1 here so droped since i got up.

Get cards done with, wuth the postal strikes got to be earlier, xxx

• Well done on staying in bed lol.  Good luck with the tree, Santa won’t miss you out I am sure 

• That is good to hear,   my trees are done, and Santa does not come here, i have everything i need and want, so bye passes this house, so i hope he leaves more to others,

Howling sound Foxes to that and Vampires omg, not sure what is worse,

pet is a bed bye now, but is warming there,

Get the tree done, and you will fill better for doing some thing rather than nothing.