This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

No 3 Lovely Morning Thread.

• 1224 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Well he we go again, if the thread was not so poplar, would not have to do it.

All are welcome Ellie  

• I can help you out, because i am kind, have two sleeping bags and camp bed, your welcome to them, then you have not got far to fall.

• Thanks Ellie, what side will you be on?

• on the side your not, it is only a single camp bed, though i think would be enough for you.though not for another person.

I can  box it up and send special delivery, if needed,

• I will come over, try it out overnight, if suitable will take it home straight after breakfast?

• i can see no problem with that, i have three spare bedrooms, all with locks on them and i do have a key, so i can lock them, just encase you went sleep walking  and did not know where you was, i would hate for you to fall the stairs.

i will un  lock in the morning, so you can have a cup of tea before you leave, Hope that is suitable, if not hard luck.

• That's fine except I can't be locked in. Causes me to panic, a childhood problem.You can rely on me to act like a gentleman.

A bacon sandwich with the tea would be nice. 

• Well in that case, i will  lock my door, though i can supply a bacon sandwich, if required, look i am giving you a camp bed, and sleeping bags, though you are pushing your luck now. i am to kind for my own good, at times.You could act like a gentleman, for a little while, but then who knows, ok will arrange a day make sure i am in. 

• I am wasted, had a real good day,app booked, all upstairs done,ironing all done, rubbish in bins, cleaned the hoover, and dinner prepared, got water bill in and that has gone down, maybe because i do not shower now lol, Good Day 

• Thanks Ellie, I will bring some fizz to relax you.

You can teach me a few dance steps, I do like the slow dances where you get up close to your partner.

• That is no problem a bit of fizz is most appreciated, and please bring your other half with you, and i will show you both steps for a slow dance, 

Look forward to meeting you both x