This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

No 3 Lovely Morning Thread.

• 1224 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Well he we go again, if the thread was not so poplar, would not have to do it.

All are welcome Ellie  

• Have a good duvet day when it comes Moi 

Mx

• Well phone call Monday CT Scan booked for 19thdec 11.40

Just had another phone call MRI now booked 19th dec 12,30

Hoe they give me enough time to go to the bathroom, for goodness sake, happy days x

• Well that's what we have every few months a mot, more than a car, talk about old bangers.

Hope  it has no problems and chugs along,

• Good morning Ellie and all, you'll be happy to know it's just as cold here as you are, to day my wife has an hairdresser appointment, then I'm putting the kitchen back together paint has dryed, shopping after dinner.  We went to bed 9.30 ish lights out 10.30 ish still looking at the clock2.50 at last sleep till 7, some joints starting to complain about the cold otherwise not to bad.   Morton I hope your car is in better condition than I am, I'm a definite fail 

• It's a good job we don't rust, I not be happy with that colour and have bits drop off 

• Moring ulls, think we might all fa, my engie is starting to chug now and then, it has no mojo to get going lol.

I was late going to bed 12 watched a film, got up 8m slept i could sleep for England, goal,

It was 0 degree when i got up now one, but not going out, phone call at ten from nurse.

Enjoy shopping lol.

• Ulls question what was you doing from 9.30 10.30 reading i bet lol

• i could do with a lick of  paint, to brighten and freshen me up, pale green please, love colour green xx

• LOL You really do not want any bits dropping of, that's for sure,

• Morning all, I'm up, fell out of bed at 2.30, don't know why.. bashed my head but no sense, no feeling as they say.

I know you all have compassion fatigue brought on by a minor paper cut drama from another member so none left for me.

Run out of milk so a quick drive to the shop then back in the warm.

That's my day.