This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

No 3 Lovely Morning Thread.

• 1224 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Well he we go again, if the thread was not so poplar, would not have to do it.

All are welcome Ellie  

• In bed, thinking about what I'm doing tomorrow. Oh, doing nothing, so I will stop thinking about it.

• go to sleep, i am watching that  programme, i might have nightmares, but unbelievable. 

You will not sleep if brain working to hard, x

• i never go to bed at this time, that's for older people lol

• Ding doing, last orders, goodnight all.

• Dong Ding food night every one x

• Hi Ellie, I'm just wondering what program you were watching that you thought you might have nightmares? I did look to see what was on TV but couldn't find anything scary.

Anyway, I hope you have a good sleep and have pleasant dreams!  Night All. I take it by now you are all in bed asleep!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Annette, could be one of those programmes that aren't listed in the TV times, something like Really with whatshername Fielding that used to be on Blue Peter where they go looking for ghosts. It's usually watched by one man and his dog. Now I know who the one man is ha ha. The dog is usually hiding behind the sofa or they're both cuddling each other! Scooby doo and Shaggy are in my mind and I can't get to sleep either. Back pain very bad, Mrs Tvman rolled over and hit me a while ago 

Tvman xx 

Love life and family.
  • Oh  , i hope your pain will get better soon and you can get some sleep. Big hug...Pet

• Hi Tvman, I think I've seen a program like that at one time or another but they don't scare me, I think they are set up!

I'm sorry you can't get to sleep either! I have a lot of pain tonight and it is probably not helped by the cold. It is 0 degrees here at the moment and they are predicting snow this week! My leg, especially where they did the skin graft, doesn't seem to like extreme heat or extreme cold, it's so painful, I've been walking round the living room not knowing what to do with myself. I've had Oramorph, diazepam, a hot chocolate and a brandy & diet lemonade and it is still terrible, I'm at my wit's end here, nothing is working!

I do hope you went back to bed and fell asleep! 

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!