This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

No 3 Lovely Morning Thread.

• 1224 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Well he we go again, if the thread was not so poplar, would not have to do it.

All are welcome Ellie  

• Hi Ulls, it wasn’t quite what I had been expecting but I really did enjoy it.There is a part of me that doesn’t like adaptations usually, but in this one the story hadn’t changed! It was a real treat for me to go out!

love and hugs

Maggie xx 

• If the musical version ever comes up here I'll go been a while since we went out spouse scared of me catching covid, the only thing planed for Christmas is my CIU club pensioner's dinner, turkey dinner, entertainment and 5 drinks each.

• Hi Ulls, it was an am-dram production at a small local theatre, so not as many seats as in a big theatre, maybe a small local am-dram group up your way will put it on. I am careful about mixing in crowds but I had my mask on! Hope you can get to see it if possible.

love and hugs 

Maggie xx 

• Hi Maggie, we live about 1/2 mile from an arts centre which includes a am-dram group, that's better as your almost on the stage with them, main one is the Empire sits just over 3000 people 

• That would be perfect then if they put it on. Just back from church, coffe made to warm me up. It has got really cold outside now. I think I may have to go into hibernation!

love and hugs 

Maggie xx 

• Your church runs late, our evening service is 6 to 7, enjoy you coffee, we only go out if we have to.

• Well it's been a pleasure to do nothing again. I think I am a natural at it. Can't really see why this happy situation can't be extended.

It does leave me tired, I think it wears me out thinking I may have to do something!

Bye bye boys and girls. 

• Your talents are wasted really,   i fill your pain, not knowing what to do.x

• Where we are lucky is that your continous hard work balances out my non work so a good partnership for both of us.

• I got the short straw, how i do not know,