This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

No 3 Lovely Morning Thread.

• 1224 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Well he we go again, if the thread was not so poplar, would not have to do it.

All are welcome Ellie  

• Hi all, pleased to see you are all up. I have only just woken up and made a coffee. I noticed that Titanic was on last night so decided to watch it. Thought it finished at 9.50, it didn’t it was 10.50 a bit too late for me. I usually go to bed at 9. I really enjoyed watching it but would have recorded it if I had realised to watch later. That’s two late nights in a week, not good for me. I went to watch ‘A Midsummer Nights Dream’ on Wednesday night so that was a late one and I couldn’t sleep when I went to bed and needed to be up early so set the alarm. It took me all the next day to begin to feel right. The theatre was good though. It was Shakespeares words but 60/70s music and dress. I had a blast! 
    It is cold and cloudy here this morning, no bright sunshine today. Still I must be grateful it is not raining at least!

love and hugs,

Maggie xx 

• I am going to church to ask forgiveness for people, that have taken the easy way of life, with no thought to others, in the community and people older than them selves, what is the world coming to, i ask my self.

• Good morning all.  It’s bright but cold here today.  Hope you all have a nice day ahead.  Meeting a friend for coffee and cake later so that constitutes a decent day I would say. 

M x 

• Morning Morton,very dark here and cold, i have to say, looks like rain or even snow, then i can make a snowman, great fun.

Coffee and cake, you like that, did that the other day good for you, make the most of it, xx

• I was worried that you were talking about me but soon realised that was not likely as we seem to have struck up a relationship on here.

• Thank you Ellie, I intend to have a large slice of cake.  It certainly looks like it could snow, none on the hills I can see yet but would not surprise me if they are snow covered soon.  

Have a good day M x 

• You know what they say, if the cap fits wear it,

I know your new, but i have to say the comment, was amid for you, i did not realise, how one can do nothing, laze about and do Zilch.

Though we can still be froends here, was just making a point. x

• Can we be friends as well as froends?

• Glad you enjoyed  the theatre, i love the 60s music though do like some of todays i have to say,

Yes i see Titanic was on, though have to be honest went to see it when it first came out at the pictures,and i did not rate it, but i am glad you did,

We can not all be the same would be a funny world,

I have just made a coffee, been little busy  so break for a little while.  Dark grey and cold here, and my heating was playing up this morning, hope i have sorted it,other wise will be looking for warmer accommodation some where

At east i have stripped the bed and remade, can always go back to bed to keep warm, if nothing else.

You have a good day xx

• LOL i suppose so, i see that after sent, i apologies, picky x