Anyone know how Remoh doing?

• 13 replies
  • 51 subscribers

I wondered if anyone is in touch with Remoh ( Richard), and how he is doing? If you are reading this Richard, just to say we havent forgotten you and really hope you are learning to cope with your changd situation.

xx

• Hi OBS, as a coincidence I spoke with Richard today.

His wounds are healing, his bathroom is complete, he has a bespoke wheelchair chair and should be able to use a ramp next week or so to get out into the outside world.

I hope he won't mind me saying he is having some going too much to the toilet and some not going enough.

He sounds the stoic Richard we all know. He only looks at the forum now and again. 

• Hello, sorry I haven’t poked my head around the door lately.   The bathroom is complete but turned into a bit of a mission as the fitters got covid, so it took nearly four weeks rather than two, 

the new manual wheelchair arrived and is fantastic bur as has been said tumour seems to impacting bowel behaviour and swapping from constipation to the runs at the drop of a hat can make transfers a little awkward shall we say.

this week we hope to get the call to say the new low threshold front door and the ramp have arrived at the fitters and we should be able to book installation next week.

wounds are close to healed so need to get back on the anti cancer meds soon.

Have a scan booked in September so will know more the.

as for the bathroom it has a full height dryer that means I can sit in my shower chair and be dried by warm air, it feels fantastic lol 

Richard

be safe, be nice, be you 

• So pleased, every thing, is coming along nicely.

Nice to see you pop your head in and update us.

Look forward to you saying everything, is now finished, and we go forward with loads of new Mod Cons

Ellie x

• All sounds brilliant. I didn’t know you could get hot air to dry you.

Hope you can get back on your meds soon and the scan shows good news xxx

Ruth 

• Hello Richard

Really pleased that you are making progress with the house and wheelchair. Very best wishes for the scan and hopefully you can resume medication shortly.

Nigel

•   This is the new bathroom with full height air  drier which runs on low whilst you shower then put on full when you turn the shower off. It’s amazing  

Richard

be safe, be nice, be you 

• How convenient and useful is that. That must make a right old difference.

• Looks great Richard, glad things are going well for you.Relaxed

• Hi Richard, It's lovely to see you back here. What a great bit of bathroom kit you've got there. Anything to make life easier. Glad you are healing but we need to get the bum-bum dept. sorted. Don't forget that good live yoghourt helps settle stomach flora that's been upset by drugs. It can help calm the runny stuff without adding to the bunged-up problem. And Weleda Calendula Salve for all the sore bits also works wonders and is very soooothing. Hugs. Rainie x

• Hi again Richard , long time since we spoke. I'm so glad to hear that life is looking up for you at last. You sound like a new Richard which is super. What about the paralysis, is it any better? 

Take care and stay safe Richard

Tvman Thumbsup

Love life and family.