You are cordially invited......

• 57 replies
  • 52 subscribers

Hope you can all make it. Let down the hair you've got left and enjoy yourselves.

My daughter's bringing the cake - if she can get here - they announced a 24 rail strike in our area which we were not expecting.

Despite this, we shall carry on. Any requests, please let me know.   Rainie x

• Happy birthday Rainie, have a great day and I'll see you there

Tvman xx 

Love life and family.
  • Hi Rainie, It's party time I hear! Happy Birthday! I hope your daughter manages to get there with the cake! A birthday is not a birthday without cake Cake!

I agree with you telling Ellie to forget about the walls and think about the Full Monty! I'm sure we've all got 60's gear, if you keep things for long enough it comes right back into fashion! Since it's an all day event, I recommend wearing PJ's then you are ready for 40 winks whenever you need it!

Have a great day but please keep AA away from the cocktail bar or I'm sure he will embarrass himself!

Chelle enjoy your break! We are off on Sunday and staying overnight on the way to Scarborough for two weeks, starting on Monday. The family are meeting us there on Monday. The journey would be too long for me to do on the one day, so we are stopping on the way there and on the way back, so won't be back home until 19th. There's no WiFi there so I will be quiet for a change! Take care while we are away!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Happy Birthday Rainie xxx

i hope you have a good day with music and drink I will have a drink with you today 

Ruth 

• The marquee is up. People are on their way and the cake's just been delivered. We kick off with an afternoon Barbie and music to get us in the mood. Let's forget our troubles for a few hours and enjoy ourselves. Karoake later. What are you going to sing?  Rainie x

• My usual and much requested .. Slow boat to China. My wedding suit trousers split so my bum on show, hope that's OK.

• People will think you're wearing chaps.See you soon.  Rainie x

• Hi Rainie, Happy Birthday I hope you and your family have a great day.

All the best ulls

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rainie 21 again hope you are having a good day, i will be along later with my glad rags on, and war paint, mind you i need stripper to take it of.

Later

• Was very packed in your kitchen Rainie so me and Ellie are in your shed, very cosy.

• Any more turn up, be like sardines in a tin.