One of those days

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 11 replies
  • 44 subscribers

So I've had "one of those days" today where the cancer has really kicked me around like a ball. I've had tiredness, sickness, pain, bleeding and I fell over twice :/ 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Please excuse my scream Heart

️So not a great day lol but I'm hoping after a good nights rest I'll be a lot better tomorrow Xx

I'm hoping you have all had far better days and are all feeling well ^-^

Wishing you all well and love,

Jess xx

• Aw Jess , so sorry to hear that you have had a bad day like I can't possibly imagine. How I would have been if I had cancer at the age of 18 I would not know. What I do know is that I wouldn't have been as brave as you. I wish I could share some of your pain. Please get a good night's sleep Jess and please have a better day tomorrow. 

Sending you hugs and lots of love Jess

Take care and stay safe Jess

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • Hi Jess, Yes we all have these days but we just hope the next day is better and then the next!

I hope tomorrow is a better day for you and you do get that good night's sleep!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Jess, I do shouty hugs with my daughter, they feel good! I hope that you can have hugs with your sister or anyone else appropriate and amenable, I hope you have a good night and a better day tomorrow. 

Best wishes 

Sarah 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to tvman

Awe bless you Tvman you are so sweet Heart️ thank you for your kindness. 

I did sleep well and feel a lot better at the moment Xx

I hope you are having a good day as well! Sending you hugs and love Xxx Hugging

Love Jess xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to anndanv

Hi Annette, I hope you are feeling really well today. It's sad that we have to have days like those. But there's always hope that the next day will be a lot better.

I am feeling a bit better today thankfully Xx and I managed to sleep well.

Hugs,

Love Jess xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Salis

Hi Sal, aww that's so nice I bet you both must love that! Heart️ I do hug my sister a lot. This morning I got woke up by her and she climbed in bed with me and we had a little cuddle Xx

Here's hoping we both have a fabulous day today Xxx

Love Jess xx

• Hi Jess,

Glad you are feeling better today.

i had a bad day yesterday my head was all over the place and I felt dizzy but I have woken up feeling better today 

let’s hope we both have a better day xx

Ruth 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to ruthjp

Hi Ruth, thank you Heart

I'm so sorry you had such a bad day yesterday. That must have been awful, I hate feeling dizzy.

I'm glad you've woken up feeling better HeartYellow heartHugging Hopefully it will last all day for you! Xx

Hopefully we will all have a much better day!

Love Jess xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

It's been another of "those" days today 

Feel so rubbish and sad at the moment

hope everyone else is well and had a good day x

• Awwwwww no, sorry to hear that. . . . . . .   hope tomorrow is better.   *sad face*