Easter

• 33 replies
  • 44 subscribers

Happy Easter to all, I hope we all have a relaxing Happy Easter Sunday and enjoy your chocolate eggs X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Ted

Sorry Ted if I did, I meant next to it Slight smile I'm kind of in the country, but got a few houses next to me, after those and a little walk is just fields. I'd love to live there with nothing else around xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Rainieday

Well that just brightened up my day! HeartHugging Absolutely beautiful, lovely colours. I love flowers so much.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Hugs,

Jess xx

• Beautiful flowers Rainie x 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Beautiful  colours of the flowers Rainie. Spring is definitely here XX

• Hi Jess  

You'd love to live where I am Jess. The nearest house is 200m away to the right, nothing but sheep behind and further behind the sheep is a medium sized lake (we call it a lough in Northern Ireland). In front we have a large field where I have planted 1500 willow trees. We can see the Mourne mountains in the distance so all in all it's a much nicer place than where I was born, Belfast. The troubles started when I was about 11 and it wasn't a good place to be, I was caught in 2 explosions.

Belfast is a real tourist hotspot now although there are still rumblings below the surface. Mrs Tvman was born on the same road where we live, about 300m away. 

We had only a little sunshine today, maybe tomorrow will be better.

Take care and stay safe Jess.

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to tvman

Omg Tvman I am so totally jealous right now! Just say the word and I'll move in Yum It sounds absolutely beautiful and lovely where you live. I've never been but I have heard how beautiful Ireland is. Sounds fab! Must be nice having the sheep as well. I like how you planted willow trees. That's lovely. Omg, no one should be in any kind of explosion! But the fact you were 12 is horrible. That's so sad.

Yes lots of people want to go to Belfast, I know that it's where the Titanic was built. If I'm ever well enough I'd love to see where it was made, loved learning about that at school.

Hopefully you'll have more sun today! Fingers crossed.

Take care lovely xx

Jess xx

• Lovely flowers xx

Ruth 

• Barbecue was lovely we did eat indoors though as you are right the weather was cooler x

Ruth 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to ruthjp

Aww that's lovely to hear! Sounds so nice Heart️ I haven't had a barbecue in ages .. but I do love having them inside as well, really fun! 

Hope you have a lovely day today Ruth xx

Jess xx

• Hi Jess,  

I have an image of a scene in my head and it's this: hey Mrs Tvman, I'm happy to say that I know an 18 year old girl who wants to move in with us, that alright! Joy 

If you're ever well enough to visit Belfast I'd be delighted to be your guide. I think Mrs Tvman would probably like to be dragged along, sorry about that lol.

Take care and stay safe Jess

Tvman xx

Love life and family.