Party for my 100th birthday

• 59 replies
  • 46 subscribers

Well we all have an idea, of what some of us might be wearing for our final Journey but before that arrives.

I would like to invite you all to my Party, and make it a night to remember, All i ask is, please could you bring along three guests to Entertain us, solo artist ,group, or comedian..

I hope you can all turn up, i will be getting my glad rags out, and look forward to a brilliant night, i will provide food and drinks.

Ellie x

• Now I like this. How about we all turn up wearing our outfit of choice for leaving this world. I have got to see Ellie in her comfy pyjamas.

The choice of comedians gets harder as they are not allowed to be funny under pain of cancelation.

I don't think you can beat Lee Mack for out and out funnyness. Bill Baily for being able to able to play any instrument and that Mexican band who play in the Bake Off Extra Slice.

Although now off the lady hormones I still love Procecco, cava, anything fizzy. It will help my singing voice as well, I do have perfect pitch but won't be taking requests.

It's a bit rude to ask for particular drinks but I am happy to put some luncheon Vouchers towards the cost.

Got some left over from a party in Streatham some years ago, made the papers, anyone remember it?I

Thanks for the invite Ellie, a rare thing these days.

• I'll bring The Eagles (that'll be me sorted for the night) and the music would be the best; Ricky Gervais ( a bit dangerous, but at least he's not afraid to say what he thinks) and Gyles Brandreth (when we're all a bit tired he can tell stories - he's a very good raconteur, so maybe we can set politics aside for the entertainment value?).  Rainie x

• Got you Champagne  but i can always change it if not suitable. catering for every one, nothing to much trouble.

going out with a bang.

Ellie x

• No, please, if you have it then I will be humbly grateful. I can hear some of my so called friends suggesting you are casting pearls before swine. I've always said you are a considerate person. You will wear your pyjamas wont you?

I am considering a mankini.

• Ok, due to numerous requests, the mankini is staying in my Saturday night box.

You wouldn't have been disappointed but you live and learn.

• Thanks for the invite Elle. I'd bring Tina Turner for music, Bet Midler, also John Biahop. I'll be wearing my animal print dress and shoes. Champagne would be lovely, but since surgery I'd be rolling around in pain with wind, but some might think I was dancing Dancer we'll have a ball X

• Thanks for Attending, i will have Freddie Mercury and Queen, to bring a bit of life and a lot of noise. I was going to wear my pyjamas, but i could wear a white dress and jump out of the birthday cake, what a laugh that would be, struggling to walk at times,.Animal print you devil.

Have a glass waiting for you.

Ellie x

• I can do animal print, Angie has loads of it. I will find something stretchy.