Good news

• 17 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Not wanting to brag or cause anyone upset, my latest bloods show psa undetectable, my bone profile is good, my moods are okay and to top it all off I’ve found travel insurance for America, only 270 for two weeks with only an excess for cancer related issues. Previous quote £3k

• we’re off in May to San Francisco a road trip to Monterey, Yosemite, Tahoe and napa valley 

• Don’t even think of giving us lot a second thought whilst you are struggling over there!

mind the bears!

• and hide the Snickers bars   Rainie x

• I’m sure it’ll be tough but I’ll try my best. 

• Hi YM, Sorry for the delay but I am having problems signing in but thankfully it has worked this morning!

You will love it! We have been to San Francisco, it is one of my favourite places. We have also been to Monterey, Santa Barbara, The Big Sur with the Seven Mile Drive. We flew into San Diego where we spent a week before driving to the Grand Canyon (with stops on the way), where we saw sunrise and sunset, Amazing! Then moved on to Las Vegas, stayed 5 days before going to Los Angelos (didn't like it much so didn't stay) then we drove ALL the way up the coast with stops, to San Francisco before flying from there to New York where we stayed a week before flying home. It was a superb trip of almost 6 weeks! I cannot get travel insurance for any longer than 3 weeks these days, so I am very fortunate we have seen lots of places in Canada and the USA as well as Russia and lots of places in Europe!

Ihope this is the first of many trips for you and May is a great month to go as it is not too hot then!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Yes I have enjoyed San Francisco and the Whole est coast as well. 
    have a lovely time xxx

Ruth 

• Wonderful news, enjoy America you truly deserve a good break.BlushClapThumbsup