New wheels

• 15 replies
  • 51 subscribers

The narrowboat has sold, my Alfa Romeo has gone, but look what arrived today. Brand new, and in the silver colour I wanted. There is still joy to be had. 

Much love, 

Stuart x 

• Hi Stuart (Galilee) Well who needs an Alpha Anyway! Think of how much you will save in petrol when the price keeps going up, you will charge the battery then off you go! Enjoy it! Although sadly they get stuck in the snow! Take it from one who tried!!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Dear Stuart,  Yes, I'm sure it'll be a lot less expense and spend less time in the repair garage than the car. It's always a bit sad when you have to give things up. I still miss my motorbike, but it comes to us all.  Will you be getting a set of leathers for your new wheels?  Enjoy and explore.  Rainie x

• I know you have taken the training wheels off out of vanity. Put them back on, better safe than sorry!

• Stuart, that looks like mine, I've had it for about 5 years now. The only things that have happened to mine were the batteries needed renewing, about 6 months ago and I took it into the field a few times until a tuft of grass caused a wire to break underneath because there isn't much clearance below. I have done a lot of soldering in my early years so that was quickly repaired. I covered the wire repair with a few strips of Gorilla tape for protection. 

Mine is a sparkly golden colour which breaks down into 5 pieces if you include the basket which I don't usually take off and the whole lot fits easily into my car boot. It's also small enough to get onto buses. I'll assemble it later and pop a photo on here so you can see it.

Take care and stay safe Stuart

Tvman x

Love life and family.
  • I love it, mine would have to be pink though x 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge