SiT still very much alive!

• 13 replies
  • 50 subscribers

I emailed Simon today, I usually tell him to get on the phone while he can still talk nonsense.

Just to give him good reason I recounted my days events,

Massive haematuria, more blood than I thought I had so straight down to the quacks with a sample jar.

Told to go home and if it doesn't stop in a day or two, straight to A&E for a bladder wash. 

Spoke to the Oncos secretary at the hospital, all sorts of appointments made.

Now I thought this would elicit something from SiT.

I got  ....... ah diddums, stop moaning. .........       

I think I will stop saving up for wreaths and suchlike.

Classic SiT though the toerag!

• Awww poor Nobs...but hey i have to say, i'm glad SiT is still SiT...it made me smile big!!!

But i hope you're better now? Big hug, Pet

• Hi Norbs, Si has you where he wants you, at his beck and call but I'm sure you don't mind Slight smile

Tvman

Love life and family.
  • Ha ha, classic. Sounds like you asked for it Norbs. 

Nevertheless, hope it clears up for you soon. 

Stuart x 

• I really hope you feel better soon typical sit to come up with comments like that but still has made me smile 

Flippen
  • A days events you could do without. Hope calmer and better.  But SiT still a sparky SiT which is very good to hear.  Take care diddums.  Rainie x

• Hi Norbs, I hope the blood settles: both physical and metaphorical! Simon sounds to be on form.

Hugs and an extra biscuit for you

Love

Sarah 

• Hope you get sorted ASAP norbs, thanks for the SiT update and as always the smiles. 

Richard

be safe, be nice, be you 

• Oh Norbs this doesn't sound good. I hope it settles and you don't need the trip to A&E. Glad to see the oncology are on top of this for you. 

So good to see that SiT still has a good sense of humour. I miss him on here, as I know others do too. Thank you for reminding us of his wicked humour xx 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Hi Norb, I hope you have lots of better days coming, that was not a good one!

The only thing I can say about SiTs reply, is at least it was printable and didn't get you in hot water on the naughty step again! Lol!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Oh Norberry what a rotten time you’re having. Your post was three days ago so I hope you’re feeling better and things have settled down now.

I don’t know what a bladder wash is and I don’t think I want to know so I really hope you didn’t need it!

Thanks for letting us know about SiT, I have been so worried about both of you.

Look after yourself and pass on my best wishes.

Take Care

Patmart