Christmas greetings

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 20 replies
  • 48 subscribers

well its Christmas eve i want to wish you all and your family's a happy Christmas i know its harder than normal for lots of you but remember better times are around the corner and we can all get on with life better as we know it soon lets hope send positive vides to you 

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A BETTER NEW YEAR 

all my love donna 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Norberry

Thank you Norberry Hopefully something will come along,I will let everyone know as soon as.Hope you had a lovely Christmas Christmas tree

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and the New Year brings fresh hope and much better times for everyone, love to all xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Merry Christmas, all. Hope 2021 brings better times for us all.

• I hope everyone has had an enjoyable time. Big hugs, keep warm and well x

Flowerlady x
  • Thank you.

I hope everyone is coping well with the restrictions and were able to have the best time they could.

I wish everyone a happy new year and roll on the vaccine.

lots of love xxx

Ruth 

• Hi Gang, We had a lovely but quiet Christmas! I hope you all enjoyed yours too and managed to spend time with family and loved ones!

hi Peggy24 I will pray that some new treatment comes along to suit you like a glove! By the way, I still can't access pms newer than 7 months old, so if you have sent me one, I apologise for not responding but it is because I haven't read it! Admin and the tech guys will hopefully sort this out after the festive season is over and all our trees are either back in the loft or being recycled'

all the best to everyone for good health in 2021!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Donc,

belated Christmas greetings but I hope the New Year will bring the hope, relief, comfort and desire I suspect we all aspire to.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to anndanv

Hi Annette

Sorry just seen your post.Thanks for your prayers.Im trying to keep positive and hope 2021 is better and we have more trials coming along for everyone.Hopefully now with the vaccines this will happen.

In the last month I feel a lot better.I didn’t get on with this chemo too well.So hair and nail growing back not sure what the hair is doing but at least it’s there.Having  problems with legs and feet swelling so can’t walk far but use to scooter now.Just my weight I have put on at least 4 stone.Always have had to watch my weight but now not working or going for walks I find it harder.I am going to try and get back into swimming again.

I hope I have joined you on my friend list.To be honest l am not sure what I am doing so it maybe me.

Hope you and your husband are feeling better now,I know it can take a  long time to get over.

All the best for the New Year.Hibiscus

• Hi Peggy24, I too hope things settle down in 2021, and we can maybe have some well earned breaks away from home. Our first short break is at the end of May, which was cancelled this year so we moved it until 2021. The whole family are going, our children, their spouses and our three grandchildren. Although Crieff Hydro is less than an hour from where we live, it is a lovely break with an indoor pool, spa, pony and horse rides etc etc, we have been there 7 years in a row, until this year.

I do think once the vaccines for Covid-19 are up and running, things will improve quickly and kCancer Research will again be able  to concentrate on new cancer drugs!

By the way, regarding the PM page, it certainly has nothing to do with anything you have done. It is a flaw on the Upgraded site. There are quite a few but the Tech and Admin people are trying to sort it out.

2021 can only get better! It was great to hear from you! Once I can use the PMs, I will let you know! Stay safe everyone!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to anndanv

Hi Annette

That sounds lovely at the end of the day it doesn’t matter where you are it’s family that you want to be with.

My daughter is g thing married in July that is my a goal she brought it forward when I was diagnosed we were going

abroad.She is going on Honeymoon to Sri Lanka one of the places.We have always loved going to India and

travelled around.We went to Taj Mahal so I have great memories.

2021will get better just got to stay safe everyone.Hibiscus