Udate re Diz

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 14 replies
  • 51 subscribers

Just to briefly let those who know me have the latest. I have significant growth & brain Mets after almost 7 years of   dealing with lung cancer. Have a great team behind me at st Luke's Cancer center attached to Royal Surrey in Guildford that have got me this far but this "game over"now it seems. Was admitted with a brain bleed on Sunday & been given a short time to go. My family have arranged for Hospice Care in my locality & I'm waiting on  transferring there. All seems to be going simply thank goodness re organising a care package from this end.  

Seems there are a few long term members of the community doing this at the same time- so may I take this opportunity to wish them all a peaceful end of journey ,as I wish myself. 

Sending everyone Love & Many Virtual Supportive ((( Hugs)))) From Diz xxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear ,

You do not know me but I understand that you and  And  and many others I know are close. I wish you a peaceful end of journey and may you find your many friends there to greet you and perhaps have a nice heavenly beverage together.  When it is my time, I hope to find the same and do wonder if my two passed husbands will be at the party. Hmmmm

Goods Speed and Blessings,

gentle Hugs

xx Millie

• Hi Millie, I'm sure that will be a terrific party! When I get there I will join in but hopefully not for a bit yet!

take care, love Annette x

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to anndanv

Dear ,and All,

Yes! Hopefully many of us will be very late to the party. 

Hugs to all. 
    Millie xx

• Hi Dizzie

Not sure if we have spoke but I hope you are not in pain and send you a virtual hug. X

Each day a blessing stay strong