Happy birthday MCLkid

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 11 replies
  • 42 subscribers

Hi Mille

I do believe that tomorrow is your birthday and that you’ll be celebrating it in a tropical paradise. I shall transport myself there in my mind and join you for an imaginary cocktail and dance around the kitchen. Remember this when the sea breeze blows through your hair tomorrow 

Much love and best wishes for a happy day 

xxx

• Hi Millie, I do hope you have a lovely birthday and you feel the sand between your toes! Have a fantastic day! 

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear and annette

thanks for the great birthday wishes!

i had a great birthday with family and took pictures with the drone!  Eventually it got caught by a gust of air and ended up 30 up in a tree!  Then we spent 30 minutes hooking up sticks and pipes with duct tape to get it down my cheeks heart from laughing so hard - (it is a family of engineers you see).

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Excellent! I viewed the video from here. 
    xxx

• Yes, Millie, Happy Birthday from me too, I left good wishes on a different post.

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • Hi Millie ,

Wishing you a very happy birthday.  I haven't see the video yet as my phone can't handle the format but I will crank up my laptop in a minute and watch it on that.

All the best,

Gragon xx

• Well done for being able to load a video 

drones can be a problem but glad you had fun 

Ruth 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to ruthjp

Dear everyone 

here is a photo of the family that was taken by the drone. I’m on left hand back in red jacket with my  24 year old granddaughter. 

• Hi Millie

There's a great likeness between you and your granddaughter, amazing. 

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to tvman

Hi Millie 
    I realised today that I was a day late on your birthday. Silly me. I lost a day with the liver biopsy and I’ve been behind myself all weekend. No matter. The thought was there Joy

xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Happy Birthday Millie, Fantastic photo, you all looked so happy and you look as young as your grand daughter! Thanks for sharing the celebrations, I like the idea of a group of engineers poking sticks and pipes up a tree! great and that we can all still have fun and laugh together, Seeing such a happy group has cheered me up and made me smile. Have a lovely Christmas and keep having fun! Love and hugs Pat xx